IT Movie (First Critics Reactions Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original clown was much scarier with those milky blue eyes. This one belongs in an Avengers movie or something.

Hmmmmmm..... Not excited about the director of Mama doing it. This movie deserves a really good director. Too bad about the Funaka (sp?) dude.

Would really like to see the guy who did It Follows do it. Seemed to do very well with a group of teens and childhood stuff.

Do not like.

Shit how about a new horror character instead of the umpteenth remake?

Goatman perhaps?

"Goatman, he'll eat your kids, fuck your wife and smoke your weed. Lookout, its Goatman!"

Could be the new horror icon like Freddie Kruger in the 80s!

Anything but another phony rehashed remake.

GTY_tim_curry_jef_150608_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll be more terrifying when they show his jagged teeth.

Saw this earlier today.

I'm satisfied at this point. Would like to see more though.

I hope there's nudity in it this time. The last clown never even took his shirt off.

Never cared to watch 'IT.' But from the parts I've seen, I can appreciate the creepiness of the antagonist.

Can't tell from just a promotional photo how the new Pennywise will stack up. But chances are, fans are turned off that it doesn't compare to their nostalgia.

Do not like.

Goatman perhaps?

"Goatman, he'll eat your kids, fuck your wife and smoke your weed. Lookout, its Goatman!"

stork.jpg

Needs a forehead tattoo. Like "Deranged" or "Not Your Dad's Bozo" or something.

Do not like.

Goatman perhaps?

I hear they're thinking about making a Slenderman movie. Does that count as a remake?

Hmmmmmm..... Not excited about the director of Mama doing it. This movie deserves a really good director. Too bad about the Funaka (sp?) dude.

Would really like to see the guy who did It Follows do it. Seemed to do very well with a group of teens and childhood stuff.

It Follows was very well done. Mama was a cheesy CGI fest of shit and only worth watching to ridicule with laughs.

Do not like.

Goatman perhaps?

More like Goatman was raped by a horny Afghan villager.

Do not like.

Goatman perhaps?

How about a movie where Stellan Skarsgård is locked inside an IKEA warehouse for six months and is forced to eat his children for sustenance? He's got enough of them that the plot won't seem improbable.

SMORGASBOARD

You guys are just sexists complaining because it's an all female remake... Oh wait...

Are they gonna show the gang bang from the novel?

I hope there's nudity in it this time. The last clown never even took his shirt off.

We'll see how the Bev gangbang scene goes

It Follows was very well done. Mama was a cheesy CGI fest of shit and only worth watching to ridicule with laughs.

Oh, yeah, Mama it was like a 3 year old girl wearing prescriptionless hipster glasses and a grown man wearing a winter hat while eating a bowl of cereal in his bed.
I am guess Pennywise will have a beard, scarf, and fedora now

There is only one movie character that should wear a Fedora
Freddy_Krueger.JPG

It was the least erotic gangbang ever. There was only one black guy ffs

And the fat white kid had the biggest peen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back