It looks to me that Diaz brothers are completely independent financially from the UFC

By the way to the Diaz brothers even speak Spanish?

Bro just tell me.

Actually, cost of living is a real factor In life. A person making a 100000 might be richest folk in Wyoming or East Texas however in Southern California or the Bay area that's middle class.

Wait wait...you're talking about apartment/house only?

I'm not from States. Does the cost of living - food, cars etc - changes that much between each state?

I'm not from States. Does the cost of living - food, cars etc - changes that much between each state?

Where are you from? Yes cost of living and purchasing power vary greatly depending on which state you live in .

Most importantly, taxes differ greatly from state to state. Especially income taxes value added tax and property tax.

Where are you from? Yes cost of living and purchasing power vary greatly depending on which state you live in .

I'm from Eurasia.

Well, Stockton is just a city in California after all. Which means - Californian taxes and living cost.
Only apartment is probably cheaper...right?

I'm from Eurasia.

Well, Stockton is just a city in California after all. Which means - Californian taxes and living cost.
Only apartment is probably cheaper...right?

No rent is the basis for everything, There is a reason why rich people do not live in areas like Stockton. It seems like you have an idea that is fixed in your head, which is fine. However when it comes to the economics of the United States and especially California, you should really listen to people who actually live there like myself.

It seems you're being very vague where you're from. What country and city are you from?

Really? Where do you live?

The cost of food or anything is different from one city to another in pretty much everywhere I know.

Really? Where do you live?

The cost of food or anything is different from one city to another in pretty much everywhere I know.

No rent is the basis for everything, There is a reason why rich people do not live in areas like Stockton. It seems like you have an idea that is fixed in your head, which is fine. However when it comes to the economics of the United States and especially California, you should really listen to people who actually live there like myself.

It seems you're being very vague where you're from. What country and city are you from?

Well I live in a small country. Its size is less than most of US states.
However I live in a 1-2 mil city, and lived before in an even bigger city.

Prices for rent are very different, prices for food = almost the same, cars have fixed price

The MMA game is a revolving door.
Fighters that have earned a reputation from their career typically open up an MMA gym to pave way for new fighters.

The Diaz Brothers are from the 3rd wave generation of fighters from the last decade.
Most of the fighters from that era have already retired.
Nick especially has been fighting for a very long time. I believe he's already retired in my opinion.

The MMA game is a revolving door.
Fighters that have earned a reputation from their career typically open up an MMA gym to pave way for new fighters.

The Diaz Brothers are from the 3rd wave generation of fighters from the last decade.
Most of the fighters from that era have already retired.
Nick especially has been fighting for a very long time. I believe he's already retired in my opinion.

Nate started his career significantly later.
Plus it's not about the longevity really - they both do not intend to retire

Nate got two money fights with Conor McGregor.

Both Diaz brothers also live well within their means and have their own gym academy if I recall.

lol at anybody who thinks the diaz bros are financially literate. that money wont last them. just like a few seasons in the pros doesn't set up other athletes for life.

lol at anybody who thinks the diaz bros are financially literate. that money wont last them. just like a few seasons in the pros doesn't set up other athletes for life.

Before calling someone financially illiterate, try to stop writing like an illiterate person

Absolutely.

700k in San Fancisco won't even buy you the tiniest of shitty houses......but 700k in the middle of any small town or farming community would buy you a mansion and tons of land. Food is almost always more expensive in cities than it is in small towns. Vehicles are likely the same but tax rates vary greatly by state. California has a sales tax rate of 7.25% and it's neighbor the north, Oregon, has no sales tax. So that 30k car is California is going to be much more expensive, not just to own but to drive as gasoline is extremely expensive there as well.

Basically, stay away from the West Coast unless you've got money to burn.

Absolutely.

700k in San Fancisco won't even buy you the tiniest of shitty houses......but 700k in the middle of any small town or farming community would buy you a mansion and tons of land. Food is almost always more expensive in cities than it is in small towns. Vehicles are likely the same but tax rates vary greatly by state. California has a sales tax rate of 7.25% and it's neighbor the north, Oregon, has no sales tax. So that 30k car is California is going to be much more expensive, not just to own but to drive as gasoline is extremely expensive there as well.

Basically, stay away from the West Coast unless you've got money to burn.

So Diaz bros...?

0010048657_10.jpg

Fruit of the Loom pays the big bucks, homie.
Pro club homie

Back