It looks to me that Diaz brothers are completely independent financially from the UFC

They have a lot of sponsors - especially weed related

Nick gets paid to go clubbing

Their name still has value - diaz bros still get talked about alot

Many people underestimate the money they are making without fighting

He would need a lot of money to become co-owner of AKA it's the longest surviving gym in MMA. Javier doing just fine. Anyone involved in MMA looks out for number 1. Co-owner?

You might be right.

On the other hand...he mostly fought on pre-Reebok era.
He fought Brock, he fought on FOX debut..who knows how much he was really paid for that.

So who are those stupid people who pay thess huge sums of money to these unpopular fighters?

The ppv numbers speak for themselves. The diaz brothers have never drew like the top eaners.

Serious question:
Are diaz brothers fans a loud minority?

Or are they all broke and dont buy ppvs after claiming to be fans?

The ppv numbers speak for themselves. The diaz brothers have never drew like the top eaners.

Serious question:
Are diaz brothers fans a loud minority?

Or are they all broke and dont buy ppvs after claiming to be fans?

You did not answer my question.

You did not answer my question.

Oh who pays for nate diaz ppvs? Unless he fights connor, he has no track record of being an independent draw.

Now if you can prove me otherwise ill conceded to you immediately.
If anyone can post ppvs that nate carried to connor or brock lesnar numbers please do so.

Oh who pays for nate diaz ppvs? Unless he fights connor, he has no track record of being an independent draw.

Now if you can prove me otherwise ill conceded to you immediately.
If anyone can post ppvs that nate carried to connor or brock lesnar numbers please do so.

No, not who pays for Diaz PPVs.
Who pays for Diaz brothers that much that they do not need to fight at all for nearly 4 years?

Nick seems to spend his time partying, so unless he has great investments delivering a healthy income he will likely be forced to come back at some point...

No, not who pays for Diaz PPVs.
Who pays for Diaz brothers that much that they do not need to fight at all for nearly 4 years?

Who knows? Maybe they are getting bad advice and think that they are a draw. I mean they live in stocton, its not like they live in la. Whats the cost of living in stocton anyway?

Nick seems to spend his time partying, so unless he has great investments delivering a healthy income he will likely be forced to come back at some point...

How much money can you have so that you'll be able to party without income for nearly 4 years?

All he needs is a fan who owns a club/promotion company and he will be able to party for free. Or is he popping bottles at the most expensive cluba in cali/vegas. I was under the impression that he was in bottom of the barrel joints for the most part.

Who knows? Maybe they are getting bad advice and think that they are a draw. I mean they live in stocton, its not like they live in la. Whats the cost of living in stocton anyway?

Not enough to stop working for 4 years.
Or to be super selective during the same period.

Not enough to stop working for 4 years.
Or to be super selective during the same period.

Its not like he lives in the hollywood hills or Manhattan. My guess is that his expenses are very low.

Its not like he lives in the hollywood hills or Manhattan. My guess is that his expenses are very low.

Go through the thread, someone posted here a clip about his house and income (kinda Cribs style).

Go through the thread, someone posted here a clip about his house and income (kinda Cribs style).

Its still stockton. Come on.

That being said, since you seem to think that someone is paying him:

Who do you think it is?

Hey if nate/nick doesnt want/need to fight more power to them. That being said, they are not going to get connor money because they are not the kind of draw Conner or brock is. Simple as that.

They both have Houses paid for , neither seems to ever be spending like crazy & they both fought every 3 months forever

Its still stockton. Come on.

That being said, since you seem to think that someone is paying him:

Who do you think it is?

I opened the whole thread to discuss that.
Got some nice answers here, you should check it out.

P.S. Fancy cars and dollars in the bank account are the same for Stockton and any other area on Earth

I opened the whole thread to discuss that.
Got some nice answers here, you should check it out.

P.S. Fancy cars and dollars in the bank account are the same for Stockton and any other area on Earth

Bro just tell me.

Actually, cost of living is a real factor In life. A person making a 100000 might be richest folk in Wyoming or East Texas however in Southern California or the Bay area that's middle class.

Back