It looks to me that Diaz brothers are completely independent financially from the UFC

Nick Diaz net worth: $3 million
Nate Diaz net worth: $5 million

According to Google, they don't sound poor.

<mma4>

Nick made millions. Depends on how he spent it (or not)

From sponsors? Where is this info from?
Because his official payouts were 6 figures only in Strikeforce. 5 figures beforehand.

I can understand why sponsors would fall in love with Nick (and with Nate, too) but I just cannot find any info in regards.

They are doing just fine. I get the idea the Diaz bros dont live outside of their means and have some smart investments.

They run a bjj school - http://www.nickdiazacademy.com/

Maybe they are just happy living off the income from it. There comes a point where more money doesn’t make you any happier. It has been researched and it is around $75,000 per year. They may just find it rewarding teaching others, including kids, a sport they enjoy.

They are doing just fine. I get the idea the Diaz bros dont live outside of their means and have some smart investments.

Yep, that's how it seems.

Also I really liked that Raphael Carvalho is in this list.
His last reported payment from Bellator was 4K to show when he fought Schilling.
Seems to me Bellator started to pay him HUGE money after he won the title.

You know what's funny.

They don't care and neither do we.

Either fight or STFU, no one is here to listen to them talk.

From sponsors? Where is this info from?
Because his official payouts were 6 figures only in Strikeforce. 5 figures beforehand.

I can understand why sponsors would fall in love with Nick (and with Nate, too) but I just cannot find any info in regards.

Believing AC reports as full pay in 2018?
Come on man

<WellThere>

And then I saw wrestling classes.

<Dana05>

Dat 45 minute wrestling class on a Wednesday doh?

<{outtahere}>

I'm going to shoop this and put in a 15-minute leg kick defense class too.

Last edited:
Either fight or STFU, no one is here to listen to them talk.

Since their outcome is independent from MMA, they probably don't care what you think either (or any other MMA fan)

They clearly have money, or they'd be fighting more regularly. I'm sure they make money from sponsers, and their BJJ academy. Plus Nick has made good money since Strikeforce, and Nate racked up in his 2 Conor fights. Just by looking at them, they don't seem to spend out of their means and I'm sure they've made some good investments.

Seriously.

- Nick signed a new contract with UFC for 3 fights in 2014. He fought ONCE, got 500K. So the contract is one of the best, too.
He doesn't seem to be in need to fulfill it, at all. No rush whatsoever.
He even tried to start his own MMA promotion. Didn't work, but he didn't care...
NOT retired.

- Nate has a luxury to accept a fight whenever he feels like to accept it and to refuse fighting offers
He refused to fight Khabib in 2014 because he wanted more money. He clearly didn't care about RDA fight, even didn't make weight.
Clearly has other incomes as well.

Of course, they have this "don't care" mentality, but you've got to put the food on the table.

So where do you think money comes from?
- Sponsors throw heaps on money on them every time they appear on TMZ?
- Managers that put their finances to some amazing investment?
- Pushing weed?

What do you think?

they invested in weed it well known that they did.

nate trys to talk about the ufc fucking him over but wasn't so mad at them to fight vs conor when he had nothing to offer other than saying yes to it.

They are financially secure now. Are they secure for the future? I doubt it. UFC makes sure they dont pay their fighters enough to not fight anymore. Apart from Conor.

how can ufc pay fighters to only need to fight once.

nate diaz has helped from the 2 conor fights been able to live nicely and enjoy retirement.

Back