It is possible that Dana White is involved with Joshua vs Wilder money.

Dana is independently wealthy and still has access to much more through the UFC's new parent company WME-IMG as well as Dana's friends the Fertitta's. Haymon would want such a partner as a co-promoter.

Dana can't even promote his own fighters properly.

Why would they want him as a partner in a sport he isn't involved in?

Zuffa boxing is a horrible idea and it will fail horribly. UFC fans are not boxing fans.

Zuffa boxing is a horrible idea and it will fail horribly. UFC fans are not boxing fans.

I am a UFC fan and I am a boxing fan. . . . as is Dana White.

It's possible

If Wonderboy, Cro Cop, Aldo can learn, why can't Joshua?

Boxing has way superior athletes compared to karate, kickboxing and MuayThai

If he worked at it no doubt he could learn.. defending the takedown is much easier to learn than takedown offence.

Joshua doesn't need uncle dana, he easily can sold out Wembley stadium without giving any pay cut fo dana. Hearn won't do business with Dana knowing he could take a lot of the income

plus White has access to Zuffa's huge profits from the recent sale of the UFC.

Zuffa got bought by WME (and other investors), WME spent 4 billion on it that it's now trying to recoup. Zuffa is actually 4 billion in the hole.

The people with the big profits are Lorenzo and Frank Fertita, Dana White doesn't have access to Lorenzo and Frank Fertita's money and even if Lorenzo and Frank wanted to get back in to the fight game, I would 100% guarantee they have a no compete clause they had to sign with WME when the sale went down, so they're out.

of which he himself earned $400 million

Dana White isn't going to spend his own money on boxing lol

Joshua doesn't need uncle dana, he easily can sold out Wembley stadium without giving any pay cut fo dana. Hearn won't do business with Dana knowing he could take a lot of the income

Ticket sales are only a small portion of the overall profit potentials. . . . .Mayweather made hundreds of millions fighting at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas . . . . seats about 17,000... . . #1 is television. . .#2 is sponsors. . . .#3 (in this case) is site fee . . . #4 is live gate.

Hearn is not in the driver's seat with a $50 million guarantee offered. . . .He is now in the same position as Duco was in the Parker fight which is take your cut, smile and show up at the press conference to pick up your ringside tickets.

No boxer vs boxer match is going to involve Dana White. The only reason he got to leach off of Floyd is because he had Floyd’s opponent under contract. Unless Joshua or Wilder want an mma match he’s not going to be involved. It doesn’t matter how much money he has. There is a reason he is not in boxing anymore. He made his mark in mma. That’s the business he knows and is good at. Boxing was not that way for him.

I wish it were possible for Shertards to post in the proper sub forums. It’s disrespectful to post shit like this in the heavies.

This has zero to do with the UFC, or mma. And only serves to shunt a UFC thread to the second page.

giphy.gif

Ticket sales are only a small portion of the overall profit potentials. . . . .Mayweather made hundreds of millions fighting at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas . . . . seats about 17,000... . . #1 is television. . .#2 is sponsors. . . .#3 (in this case) is site fee . . . #4 is live gate.

Hearn is not in the driver's seat with a $50 million guarantee offered. . . .He is now in the same position as Duco was in the Parker fight which is take your cut, smile and show up at the press conference to pick up your ringside tickets.

But is Hearn willing to do business with uncle dana?? i don't think so and i agree with what you said.

dana brings nothing to the boxing table, boxing promoters laugh at him.

and what "boxing background" does dana come from?? he ran boxercise classes...

A $50 million offer to a boxer for the heavyweight championship is not boring.
the offer was made in an interview by Wilder..... the last I checked he doesnt set fights up, his promoter does

Back