It is far more important that you "Like" this YouTube video than it should be (VG Version)

Nope, you get 50 million subs, you become a political figure regardless, what you put out there hurts/helps people and there should/could be backlash. I get what is going on, and I understand those that dont agree with me.
Well do you know what really happened though?

I guess the WSJ guys watched one video with the offensive joke in it (and I can see backlash from it even though it was clearly a joke, mocking Fiverr).

But that wasn't enough to make a story for these "journalists", so they sifted through his videos to find completely out of context footage they could string together to form the narrative that they wanted. That is not journalism....and normally I wouldn't care but I used to think of WSJ as a legit news outlet.

Now I am very skeptical of them. Similar to any proven trash tabloid media outlet.

The WSJ in this case was approaching National Enquirer levels of journalism.

Maybe next month they will have something about Sasquatch on the front page.

Well do you know what really happened though?

I guess the WSJ guys watched one video with the offensive joke in it (and I can see backlash from it even though it was clearly a joke, mocking Fiverr).

But that wasn't enough to make a story for these "journalists", so they sifted through his videos to find completely out of context footage they could string together to form the narrative that they wanted. That is not journalism....and normally I wouldn't care but I used to think of WSJ as a legit news outlet.

Now I am very skeptical of them. Similar to any proven trash tabloid media outlet.

The WSJ in this case was approaching National Enquirer levels of journalism.

Maybe next month they will have something about Sasquatch on the front page.
What I don't get is how Disney had anything to do with dude in the first place.
He has always just spewed dumb bullshit and shrieked, and a lot of the bullshit was just the word "rape" over and over.
I guess the mouse never saw this.

What I don't get is how Disney had anything to do with dude in the first place.
He has always just spewed dumb bullshit and shrieked, and a lot of the bullshit was just the word "rape" over and over.
I guess the mouse never saw this.

I think they bought the company that works with youtubers.

Disney owns all sorts of sh#$.

I don't know how you can hate Pewds(unless you're just jealous...which is understandable). Dude just doin' his thang & being himself & ended up getting lucky as fuck for it. I'd probably ignore these things if I was him but meh. People are gonna ask/talk about it, etc. I don't know, i'm not in that position.

Even if you hate Pewds you have to see that they went after him, if not you are pretty dumb.

Not a fan of the dude but I definitely watched this video. Big pile of horseshit was dealt to that dude thanks to WSJ. Oh and fuck JK Rowling.

Morale of the story don't say anything on the internet that can be used against you even if your joking or not so I have zero sympathy for this ass tickler

Back