It amazed me to see that Joe Rogan does not know what a "Rubbermatch" is!

I don't like Rogan, but he knows what a rubber match is. Like the majority of the people watching the fight, he thought Romero won the fight. Thus he ignored the bad scorecards that somehow attributed the victory to Whittaker.

Joe ignored the bullshit decision and called it what it is.

You must've been around when Joe was leading the Ronda hype train, right? You don't come back from that.
A employee using his podcast to promote/hype the most dominant WMMA Champ we’ve had to date and it makes him an idiot when she comes crashing down?

I think you are closer to being an idiot for being so affected by Joes Ronda hype.

Post Holly:
“I told you bro, Joe’ an idiot. Ronda was never good!”

A employee using his podcast to promote/hype the most dominant WMMA Champ we’ve had to date and it makes him an idiot when she comes crashing down?

I think you are closer to being an idiot for being so affected by Joes Ronda hype.

Post Holly:
“I told you bro, Joe’ an idiot. Ronda was never good!”
Oh look, someone is offended by my opinion on the matter at hand and it's some dumbass who hasn't even been here 4 years and has nearly as much posts as I. I'm sure you have SO much more to offer on the subject at hand. Tell us again how Colby can beat Whittaker before you defend your boy Joe as well. Please!

<Lmaoo>

and i truly want to see a photograph of the ball earth...havent found one yet, have you?
the youtube link in your sig is down, they must be afraid of people learning the truth

Oh look, someone is offended by my opinion on the matter at hand and it's some dumbass who hasn't even been here 4 years and has nearly as much posts as I. I'm sure you have SO much more to offer on the subject at hand. Tell us again how Colby can beat Whittaker before you defend your boy Joe as well. Please!

<Lmaoo>
Lol, why would I be offended?
You are exactly the type of poster that Joe describes to pop up in the comments.
I thought Whittaker won and Colby is a WW. You aren’t very good at making assumptions.

Lol, why would I be offended?
You are exactly the type of poster that Joe describes to pop up in the comments.
I thought Whittaker won and Colby is a WW. You aren’t very good at making assumptions.
You clearly are. Don't be so butthurt, just keep upping your post count and everything will be alright.

fake-smile-gif-22.gif

You clearly are. Don't be so butthurt, just keep upping your post count and everything will be alright.

fake-smile-gif-22.gif
Not sure how post count is relevant to the discussion but you obviously feel like you got some sort of win here so I will let you enjoy that.

Holy Christ, are you guys being serious with this flat earth crap? People are still doubting what the ancient Greeks disproved with math 2,500 years ago? There is a live feed from the space station 24/7 on youtube. I'm going to just assume you are all trolling.
Feed from space station... Gotta stop watching so much Star Wars

Not sure how post count is relevant to the discussion but you obviously feel like you got some sort of win here so I will let you enjoy that.
And I'll let you go back to defending Rogan. Happy post whoring!

Joe went from being one of the most intelligent people in the MMA world, to one of the biggest idiots.
He seems so much worse now that he only does a handful of the biggest cards of the year. Now on the occasions we see him, he is like a fan. Practically cheerleading for:

A) the fighter he likes the most
B) the fighter he has had on his podcast
C) the fighter with the biggest muscles/lowest body fat percentage

Back