It amazed me to see that Joe Rogan does not know what a "Rubbermatch" is!

to hide god
to hide more land
in short: hide the truth.

everything is a lie. history is a lie. we are programmed to believe that we are insignificant, bacteria on a giant spinning and shooting ball from a big bang out of nothing for no reason whatsoever..its all just coincidences, we are not special, the opposite, we are nothing. there is no creator.
If everything is a lie, how do you know the truth? How do you know you haven’t been lied to and mislead? Because this seems like a huge amount of effort going back thousands of years through many different cultures just to program little old me.

You can literally get on a plane and fly to LA. From there you can fly to Hawaii. From there you can fly to Beijing. And then from there you can fly to Moscow. And then London. And then D.C. and then LA. And you can even take a compass w you to verify you are going west the whole time.

Seriously man the ancient Greeks figured this shit out with sticks, string, shadows and trigonometry. Like 2,500 years ago.

Wait, I forgot. History is a lie. All contrary evidence is a lie.

when he interviewed Whittaker and asked him if the rubbermatch is next...WTF dude!?

at first he made me unsure if Whittaker lost or won their first fight.. but Robert won both fights...

min 1:54

What's amazing is how willing you are to be embarrassingly petty and passive aggressive and still this is the best you can you?

He was passive aggressively implying the decision was poo-poo caca.
It amazes me, that there's people that didn't figure that out on their own.
The same people that talk shit and call him an idiot.

But I think he “does” you “idiot”.

He must have been low on his Alpha Brain levels after all that Colby nuthuggery before.

alpha-brain-review.jpg

If everything is a lie, how do you know the truth? How do you know you haven’t been lied to and mislead? Because this seems like a huge amount of effort going back thousands of years through many different cultures just to program little old me.

You can literally get on a plane and fly to LA. From there you can fly to Hawaii. From there you can fly to Beijing. And then from there you can fly to Moscow. And then London. And then D.C. and then LA. And you can even take a compass w you to verify you are going west the whole time.

Seriously man the ancient Greeks figured this shit out with sticks, string, shadows and trigonometry. Like 2,500 years ago.

You lose, Flat Earth wins.

380df9773ac4dbf38dc451d4d8335c6d.jpg

Dude seriously...dont argue with a flat earther, its like wrestling with a pig....

Joe can't think clearly because he has Yoel's cock so deep in his mouth and he is loving it.

Holy Christ, are you guys being serious with this flat earth crap? People are still doubting what the ancient Greeks disproved with math 2,500 years ago? There is a live feed from the space station 24/7 on youtube. I'm going to just assume you are all trolling.

Joe makes his own records. I didn't hear his commentary on the fight but hearing the interview it sounds like he had yoel winning
He needs to have Yoel winning or else he can't...

You know.

It "amazed" you? Seriously?

Also, I really hope you are trolling with the flat-Earth stuff. For humanity's sake.

Joe makes his own records. I didn't hear his commentary on the fight but hearing the interview it sounds like he had yoel winning

He was talking up Yoel and Colby for their whole fights. He completely disregarded their opponents. It was weird. I never knew what people were talking about when they'd say Rogan was bias but it came through loud and clear in those two matches.

Check out these geniuses calling joe an idiot. The guy who's found success in multiple platforms on his own.

Put any of these guy in there for every PPV and let's see how "intelligent" they sound.

<36>

It's idiotic for you to say that there are no successful hard working idiots in this world, so stop being Idiot yourself.

I can’t get enough of this guy <45>

I wonder where all those satellites go when they launch them?

And surely GPS is all part of the conspiracy too.

And if you call a friend in Europe from the US and they tell you the sun is up when it’s still night where you are then they must be part of the conspiracy too!

The worlds most expensive and pointless conspiracy. All those telecom companies are in on it just to control your minds! Wake up sheeple!

We live in the future. You can see the curve of the earth with a weather balloon and a GoPro camera. At a cost of maybe $300.
It's the curvature of the lens that makes it appear round, everyone knows that.

When you hit 50 your brain slows, plus add in all that weed and it is normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back