It amazed me to see that Joe Rogan does not know what a "Rubbermatch" is!

there are 3 kinds of people.

1. Those who see
2. Those who see when shown
3. Those who cant see

most of you morons who ridicule flat earth are type 3. You'll never get it. never. you'll leave this place stupid and clueless.
I can’t get enough of this guy <45>

I wonder where all those satellites go when they launch them?

And surely GPS is all part of the conspiracy too.

And if you call a friend in Europe from the US and they tell you the sun is up when it’s still night where you are then they must be part of the conspiracy too!

The worlds most expensive and pointless conspiracy. All those telecom companies are in on it just to control your minds! Wake up sheeple!

We live in the future. You can see the curve of the earth with a weather balloon and a GoPro camera. At a cost of maybe $300.

Google also admits that photography for google earth is done using planes.

We're all watching the weather (live shots) on a cartoon map.

Don't be fooled so easily
we are living in a scary time. Just like in the movie idiocracy, where the retards call the smarter people retards.

also please can anybody show me a picture of your pear shaped earth?? neil de grass tyson said that, so it must be true

And if you call a friend in Europe from the US and they tell you the sun is up when it’s still night where you are then they must be part of the conspiracy too!

The worlds most expensive and pointless conspiracy. All those telecom companies are in on it just to control your minds! Wake up sheeple!

We live in the future. You can see the curve of the earth with a weather balloon and a GoPro camera. At a cost of maybe $300.
A go pro lmao.

You don't even understand the difference between a concave and a rectilinear camera lense.

A go pro can make any straight line curve, just watch a video.

you asked the basic questions, that we all asked first when we heard about flat earth. you've been indoctrinated and mindcontrolled your whole life, it takes more than 5 minutes of research to detach from that. we've all been there where you are.

All-Those-Idiots-Debating-Round-Earth-Vs-Flat-Earth.png

Globalist: Look, we have an overwhelming mountain of evidence and testimony proving the world is a sphere.

Flat Earther: Da Bible say flat urth durrrrrr??! Yuuuuuge conspearacy by devilman so devius much evil!!

With all respect due

Last edited:
you asked the basic questions, that we all asked first when we heard about flat earth. you've been indoctrinated and mindcontrolled your whole life, it takes more than 5 minutes of research to detach from that. we've all been there where you are.
Still never heard a good answer for why we’ve been indoctrinated and mind controlled to believe the earth is round. What would the point of this be?

Saying you believe in flat earth is just like saying you're a fan of Colby.

You're not really a fan, you just say it to trigger other people.

Still never heard a good answer for why we’ve been indoctrinated and mind controlled to believe the earth is round. What would the point of this be?
When you realize where you really are; you understand something built this and it can't be denied using theoretical science about our cosmology and our place in it.

tldr: To hide God.

thats not how an investigation works. the question for the motive is asked after the evidence is gathered and worked out.
when detectives go to a crime scen, with dead bodies and blood everywhere they dont say: "mmhh why would somebody even do that? i dont believe it because it makes no sense to me."
to your question, there are a lot of reasons to lie in such a big way, but if you are interested in an answer dont believe me or anybody else, go and research that shit for ur damn self.

It's Satan and his merry men

When you realize where you really are; you understand something built this and it can't be denied using theoretical science about our cosmology and our place in it.

tldr: To hide God.
to hide god
to hide more land
in short: hide the truth.

everything is a lie. history is a lie. we are programmed to believe that we are insignificant, bacteria on a giant spinning and shooting ball from a big bang out of nothing for no reason whatsoever..its all just coincidences, we are not special, the opposite, we are nothing. there is no creator.

to hide god
to hide more land
in short: hide the truth.

everything is a lie. history is a lie. we are programmed to believe that we are insignificant, bacteria on a giant spinning and shooting ball from a big bang out of nothing for no reason whatsoever..its all just coincidences, we are not special, the opposite, we are nothing. there is no creator.

Do you want to come on my podcast?

He was passive aggressively implying the decision was poo-poo caca.

Yeah, but even if he did think that, I found it pretty disrespectful and insulting to Whittaker.

Joe makes his own records. I didn't hear his commentary on the fight but hearing the interview it sounds like he had yoel winning

Whenever someone says something like “A lot of people are saying....” (that Yoel won the fight)

It really means

“What I think is that...” (Yoel won the fight)

yeah, we've been told that since we were lil kids.. i thought i knew that too..then i realized it was just a Belief after i found out that there no real photographs of the earth... Wisdom is to know what you dont really know and believing starts where knowing ends ;) have a good day on your shooting spinning ball earth
Bwahahah

Except that it seems we are having this "Joe Rogan going full retard" moments once every 2-3 weeks now..
while i enjoy his UFC hype while commentating i think he should retire from the UFC, his podcasts are great.

yeah, we've been told that since we were lil kids.. i thought i knew that too..then i realized it was just a Belief after i found out that there no real photographs of the earth... Wisdom is to know what you dont really know and believing starts where knowing ends ;) have a good day on your shooting spinning ball earth

Oh my god... Where do you people come from??

Back