It amazed me to see that Joe Rogan does not know what a "Rubbermatch" is!

yeah, we've been told that since we were lil kids.. i thought i knew that too..then i realized it was just a Belief after i found out that there no real photographs of the earth... Wisdom is to know what you dont really know and believing starts where knowing ends ;) have a good day on your shooting spinning ball earth

Lol, I really hope you are trolling...

and i truly want to see a photograph of the ball earth...havent found one yet, have you?
You can go on google earth and zoom out and zoom into your house. The White House. Africa. It seems pretty accurate to me. I can’t seem to see the edge of where earth ends though.

Rogan actually asked him THREE times about a rematch or who he 'thought' won during that interview.

OP opened my eyes about the flat earth (look at his sig)

What's even funnier is that Robert admitted that he had never even heard of the term "rubber match".

It's like the blind leading the blind. lol

You can go on google earth and zoom out and zoom into your house. The White House. Africa. It seems pretty accurate to me. I can’t seem to see the edge of where earth ends though.

He'll say it's all fictive . nasa conspiracy

Joe went from being one of the most intelligent people in the MMA world, to one of the biggest idiots.
It's all the alpha brain. But he was far from one of the most intelligent. He just didn't speak as much before. Now that he has all these platforms he exposes his lack of intellect more frequently.

Check out these geniuses calling joe an idiot. The guy who's found success in multiple platforms on his own.

Put any of these guy in there for every PPV and let's see how "intelligent" they sound.

<36>
Things seem easy when you watch ppl do them that are good at it.

Joe lost me when he didn't believe the moon landings were fake anymore.

You must be out of it to really think Joe doesn't know what a damn rubbermatch is. Maybe he was out of it for a second, or just was being cheeky, but he has been in this business for a long time. He knows what a rubbermatch is.

Rubber match is slang for condom match.

It means when two guys face eachother with condoms on their head.

when he interviewed Whittaker and asked him if the rubbermatch is next...WTF dude!?

at first he made me unsure if Whittaker lost or won their first fight.. but Robert won both fights...

min 1:54

71TKq+AzoJL._SY606_.jpg

It's very simple to test flat Earth theory. Pick up a large Swiss ball. Try to stand on it without any support.

Now try to stand on the floor without any support.

Free-shipping-12pcs-lot-Creative-cute-rubber-match-rubber-8-bottles-are-packed-in-a-wooden.jpg

there are 3 kinds of people.

1. Those who see
2. Those who see when shown
3. Those who cant see

most of you morons who ridicule flat earth are type 3. You'll never get it. never. you'll leave this place stupid and clueless.

What Joe thinks he knows, and what he doesn't, could fill up a aircraft carrier deck.. <NoneOfMy>

Joe has done a lot of drugs, so he obviously has some holes. I think he is quite funny. Maybe not the smartest guy, but neither is Karl Pilkington, And he is funny too.

Google also admits that photography for google earth is done using planes.

We're all watching the weather (live shots) on a cartoon map.

Don't be fooled so easily

Back