It’s official. GOAT poll numbers in on snapchat

Snapchat is for thots, little kids and beta males

who cares what that demographic thinks about fighting lmao

And I thought I was the weird one that didn’t use Snapchat.

Our spot has turned to shit where the main thing means nothing. WWE 2.0

Conor wins almost every popularity contest involving MMA fighters.

It wouldn’t surprise me that many voters only knew Conor.

What’s your point?

Conor wins almost every popularity contest involving MMA fighters.

It wouldn’t surprise me that many voters only knew Conor.

What’s your point?

It wasn’t a poll asking who their favorite fighter is. It asked who the GOAT is. Try harder

Casual MMA fans are the dumbest sports "fans" I've ever met in my life.

These results are not shocking.

Right on, need two belts now days

If Khabib beat Tyron then absolutely. I think Tyron would beat Khabib and Conor convincingly. Tyron's wrestling nullify's Khabib and his footwork nullify's Conor.

It wasn’t a poll asking who their favorite fighter is. It asked who the GOAT is. Try harder
And your point is?

Many casual fans associate Conor with MMA. They really don’t know anyone outside of him. They many know his opponent come fight week but couldn’t name them after that.

To them Conor is that guy who talks shit and fights. To them that is MMA.

How many of them really know who Fedor is?

Since Conor can no longer win his fights, his fans are turning into a popularity contest

Conor shouldnt be an option when voting on MMA GOAT

FRl8hDG_d.jpg

This is from today

Conor is still GOAT y’all!!!!!

Lol fuck the haters

Conor GOAT in public opinion

This is #1 bullshit!!!

I don't see how there's an argument.

McGregor is the MMA GOAT because he sells more than anyone else. That doesn't mean he's the best fighter ever. Floyd Mayweather is considered the GOAT of boxing of this generation because he sells more than anyone else, but he's not even close to being the best boxer. Dude is a 150lbs manlet, journeyman heavyweights who could beat the living shit out of him are a dime a dozen.

I want to see Khabib at welterweight before entertaining the thought of him being one of the greats.

He's 5'10", has a 70" reach, and weighs about 180lbs. He would get mauled by virtually all of the Top 15 Welterweights, not named Gunnar Nelson.

Back