It’s disgusting that there’s only ONE WMMA fight on UFC’s marquee event of the year

And it’s the first fight on Fight Pass! Seriously UFC? Not even TV airtime on the prelims? What a joke. I thought UFC was more socially progressive than this. A shame for WMMA and therefore all MMA fans.
If you could fuck right off you beta cuck, that would be appreciated. Loser.

Its disgusting we’re being forced to watch it, they could at least be topless.
Well, they do go on about 'equality' a lot, and the men got to fight topless. Seems like a good place to start the equality

EDIT: I just thought of something - Bethe Correia tits. Nevermind. Bad idea

giphy.gif

Is that the Banks’ residence?

And it’s the first fight on Fight Pass! Seriously UFC? Not even TV airtime on the prelims? What a joke. I thought UFC was more socially progressive than this. A shame for WMMA and therefore all MMA fans.
DIE!

With the low numbers the last few PPV’s did , maybe they are realizing they aren’t getting another Ronda from this crop and stop shoving it down are thrown ?
I hate shit shoved down are thrown too!!

You're right. There shouldn't be any. One is reprehensible and insulting

<17>

It's disgusting that there is *a* wMMA fight on the biggest card of the year. There, I fixed it for you, you ultra-liberal idiot. wMMA is mostly trash and no one wants to watch it. Deal with it, or go cry in your safe space, little special snowflake. I don't really care what you think -- people like you are cancer in society.

Edit: I'm not inherently against wMMA. I really enjoyed Ronda Rousey and Misha Tate's fights. But for the most part wMMA fights are either incredibly boring (Mandy) or extremely one sided (Cyborg). They're just not compelling matches to watch.

I am disgusted Elias Theodorou wasn't added to the roster along with Britney and Arianny.

DeL-ae6V0AAu8mL.jpg

no wmma -> great card even tho co-main went down
makes you think, doesn't it?

If anything the UFC are misandrists putting freaking Holly Holm over Allistar Overeem on the main card.

Back