It’s a Manlet-UFC(who cares?)...so let’s discuss ...Prime Dan Bobish vs DC at HW....Who takes it?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bobish was a very decorated wrestler and had dynamite in his hands.

I think he very well could KO DC if DC can’t tire him out.

bobish.jpg

Dan who? I don't listen to hip hop anymore...no clue who you're talking about.

Dan who? I don't listen to hip hop anymore...no clue who you're talking about.
Daniel Cormier...he is that guy that got annihilated by Jon Jones twice but then they gave him a fake belt because Jones popped.

Dan Bobish sucked from what I remember. Lets talk about how DC would do against Ron The H20 Man Waterman instead.

1 fight at 185lbs... 2 fights at 145lb... All the other fights are at 135lb or less lol.

Dan Bobish sucked from what I remember. Lets talk about how DC would do against Ron The H20 Man Waterman instead.
Waterman would kill DC but then give the eulogy at DC’s funeral as he is an ordained minister.

I'm a manlet and i find manlet fights boring. I'm 5'7 170, I have no idea how you could grow to be smaller than that.

FearfulGlaringAmethystinepython-max-1mb.gif

How about this manlet, to make it really interesting.

5ft8 of Ukranian Steel

Fuckin lol.
Bobish isn't close to the same level.
He got outstruck by Mike Kyle, but wore him down with his size (after surviving a solid eyepoke).
Despite being a mooshy piece of shit, I won't front, Kyle had one of the sickest setups for a punch in that fight when he had a thai plum and schucked Daniel's head and threw a punch as he turned his head back.
Not gonna lie, the dude was a physical speciman. But he has nothing but strength on DC who's better striking, and a way higher level wrestler.
Kerr was roided to the gills, yes, but Bobish was helpless against him (granted, he took a chin to the eye).

Bobish gets outclassed easily.
Find a different opponent for him. Maybe Rich Franklin would be more interesting.

Last edited:
Good one. :/ i'd agree with u, but my blood levels for testosterone r 6x that of the average male sooo i'm pretty filled out.
Oh got it. You on roids or trt?
Wasn't making fun, thought you might be a teenager or something

Oh got it. You on roids or tst?
Wasn't making fun, thought you might be a teenager or something
o my b, thought u were being a dick so i felt like i had to stand up (not that tall) for myself ;), but no not on Tst or roids, I honestly don't know what it is, but my sisters got the same thing, didn't make her look like a man but causes infertility, and in my case i just put on muscle retardedly ez, i've been trying to lose muscle mass by not eating but nothing really works.

Manlet manlet manlet cuck cool story bro u mad conor bless in it for the lulz. WHATEVER. Fuck.

Back