It’s a fair outcome

Nah, if you have a 10 point must system, you have to follow it. Why would you randomly change the definition of scoring

Because he knows that his boy would have lost if you actually judge based on how it's supposed to be judged.

Are you having a stroke or something?

I know you championed Wilder hard and the dude just got made to look a fool by a semi retired 3 year lay off obese to semi fit alcoholic drug taking ped abusing boxer - an that has hurt your ego but it is ok to admit you're wrong sometimes lol

115-111 lol
Now do you understand why Hearn an AJ refused to fight the C side in Murica ?
RiP American boxing.

eh, not really. Several of the early/mid rounds, Fury was indeed outclassing Wilder but wasn't really throwing anything.

Floyd who was sitting in the crowd had it 5-0 at the same point you and that muppet judge had it 4-1 to Wilder. There is a reason why 98% of sherdog think Fury won, and its because it was over overwhelmingly obvious. Its amazing that despite being a hard core boxing fan you are still so clueless at scoring fights. In one of your posts you admitted Fury boxed his face off, while at the same time still giving Wilder the points lead even before the last knock down. Thats totally illogical and laughable.

Floyd who was sitting in the crowd had it 5-0 at the same point you and that muppet judge had it 4-1 to Wilder. There is a reason why 98% of sherdog think Fury won, and its because it was over overwhelmingly obvious. Its amazing that despite being a hard core boxing fan you are still so clueless at scoring fights. In one of your posts you admitted Fury boxed his face off, while at the same time still giving Wilder the points lead even before the last knock down. Thats totally illogical and laughable.
Good for Floyd I guess. I don't care what % of what fans scored it for which fighter.

I know you championed Wilder hard and the dude just got made to look a fool by a semi retired 3 year lay off obese to semi fit alcoholic drug taking ped abusing boxer - an that has hurt your ego but it is ok to admit you're wrong sometimes lol

115-111 lol
Now do you understand why Hearn an AJ refused to fight the C side in Murica ?
RiP American boxing.
Well, seeing as I thought a split draw was a reasonable outcome, no.

Good for Floyd I guess. I don't care what % of what fans scored it for which fighter.

So despite 90% of sherdog and the vast majority of experts thinking Fury won, you still don't question your judgement? That's some amazing arrogance.

I'm with ts on throwing away and shitting on the rules on how a boxing match is scored.
Great stuff ts

N by “outboxed” you mean he edged out rounds that could go either way
I’m with you dude. Shit was lame as hell, Fury just flopped around like Keith jardine. Did essentially nothing the entire fight. A few little baby punches landed. Wilder was walking him down the whole time and was the only one who did damage of any kind.

I’m with you dude. Shit was lame as hell, Fury just flopped around like Keith jardine. Did essentially nothing the entire fight. A few little baby punches landed. Wilder was walking him down the whole time and was the only one who did damage of any kind.

but that switched on the latter part of the fight .. fury was walking wilder down in the latter rounds .. wilder was SHOOK .. anyone who says fury didn't win is just biased or like someone said butthurt that wilder got schooled by an obese fighter who's been out of boxing and an alcoholic/drug addict for the past 3 yrs .. gotta save face somehow I guess

eh, not really. Several of the early/mid rounds, Fury was indeed outclassing Wilder but wasn't really throwing anything.
He should have gotten the early rounds, this is what I expected, but again Fury was just winning the exchanges

giphy.gif

p>

hahaha

Anyone thinking that was a fair outcome no doubt had Tyson beating Lewis they are that blinded by rah-rah-USA.

No it wasn't it was a robbery. Fuvking pathetic robbery. Deontay is a paper champ.

Back