It’s a fair outcome

No its no a fair outcome you son of a whore

N by “outboxed” you mean he edged out rounds that could go either way
Right boxing is all about standing infront of each other and throwing hay makers, who gets knocked down first loses.

Nah man Wilder lost that, thought he would win easily tbh, but nah Fury def deserved that .

The fight result was about as fair as my banana size...which isn't fair...

See this is why boxing is a joke n slowly dying

If this happen in ufc n a guy who did least amount of damage won, ppl will call that bs.

In boxing a guy who clearly got his ass whooped n almost put out twice somehow is the winner n rabid boxing fans try to justify it

It would make no sense for a guy who got kd twice to win the fight

They should run it again n look to finish the fight instead of point fighting
You don't know a lot about boxing do you, that's not how it works

Daft cunt

How is it fair? Wilder had 2 successful moments in the fight
eh, not really. Several of the early/mid rounds, Fury was indeed outclassing Wilder but wasn't really throwing anything.

Tyson lost those rounds where he got knocked down and a couple more. Otherwise how did you not score the rest of the fight for him??

Wow, so many people don't even understand the points system yet are commenting on a boxing forum.

Incredible.
Today i learned about "significant knockdown" from some fucking tool named coleman. too bad knockdowns are only 1 extra point = 10-8 if only 1 knockdown occurred.

Right boxing is all about standing infront of each other and throwing hay makers, who gets knocked down first loses.
Wilder clearly won the fight, he threw like 6 haymakers (all missed) in one of the middle rounds and was gassed for almost 2 rounds. That = 115-111 wilder

See this is why boxing is a joke n slowly dying

If this happen in ufc n a guy who did least amount of damage won, ppl will call that bs.

In boxing a guy who clearly got his ass whooped n almost put out twice somehow is the winner n rabid boxing fans try to justify it
It's who does boxing better each round not who gets more knockdowns you fookin dumb dumb. I don't know what fight you watched where fury got his ass kicked when the majority of the fight fury was in control.

Back