It´s been 10 years since Silva...

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Beat dafuq out of Henderson and choked him out. In 2008 Silva completely destroyed one of the legends of the sport in dominant fashion.

GOAT
MZ1KONt.gif

He never beat him like you said. Hendo gassed out.

How many years has it been since Chael resurrected Silva's career after his bullshit showings in Montreal and Dubai?

He never beat him like you said. Hendo gassed out.

How many years has it been since Chael resurrected Silva's career after his bullshit showings in Montreal and Dubai?
source.gif

Silva is the goat, deal with it, playboy

People always act like Silva is one-dimensional but his BJJ is also dangerous.

Has a 5 round war with Rampage, 6 months later can't escape the second round against Silva. Hendo went on to win 7 of his next 8 fights, including wins over Fedor, Bisping, Rich Franklin, and Mauricio Rua. Two absolute legends, but Prime Silva was in a league of his own.

Last edited:
Anderson Silva beat the best WW of his era p4p #1 Hayato Sakurai, moves up to middleweight defeated Dan Henderson and became GOAT in that weight class. Then moved up and took some souls including a former champion at LHW for shits and giggles

P4P King

It's a shame that Conor McGregor and Anderson Silva weren't born in the same weight class in the same era. Now there's a fight I'd love to see!

Anderson Silva beat the best WW of his era p4p #1 Hayato Sakurai, moves up to middleweight defeated Dan Henderson and became GOAT in that weight class. Then moved up and took some souls including a former champion at LHW for shits and giggles

P4P King
Absolutely right.
{<redford}

All of his great accomplishments are now dubious because of his drug test failures. Granted, Hendo was on TRT as well.

All of his great accomplishments are now dubious because of his drug test failures. Granted, Hendo was on TRT as well.
Let's put away the white armor and just enjoy what the world has offered us for fucks sakes

Awesome win, I think his second most impressive after TRT Vitor. Both were legends at the height of their powers when Anderson dispatched them.

This. I thought Hendo had the first round, but after that Anderson took over. Hendo got tired and Anderson was just better. And Hendo is one of my favorites.
Same thing could have been happened to Chris Weidmen in 3rd round..

Back