Israeli Minister Says Natalie Portman Bordering on Anti-Semitism as Actor Defends Awards Boycott

that's actually kind of hilarious to me, how much effect this boycott thing has had on israelis

used to be like, ok, israelis are going to keep building these settlements and displacing people, some are going to complaint, nothing really is going to change

now with this whole boycott movement it seems like it is really hurting them, politicians on all levels in america are trying to pass laws that would actually outlaw boycotting israel and they are lashing out about it publically

She's just virtue signalling to Hollywood, liberals are anti semetic these days.

LOL @ this horseshit. She's Jewish and was born in Israel. How the fuck is she an anti-Semite?

...and since when did supporting Likud become synonymous with not hating Jews?

The Israeli guy has a point. China has a horrific human rights record and you don't see Hollywood actors making a big deal about boycotting them. They always seem to specifically target Israel, why is that? Why is it only the Jewish state that gets called out for this kind of shit...pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

Portman is Israeli. She doesn't support BDS. She just didn't want to share a stage with Netanyahu.

That makes no sense.

What do you mean it doesn't make sense Do you even know what the word Semite means? Of course you don't... You just mumbling non sense that the ADL made up to prevent people from criticizing the big banks and all the other Zionist owned enterprises.

Semites are people who speak one of the Semitic languages.
Anti Semites are Jew haters. Pick up a dictionary sometime kid.

Lol. You heard it here first folks. A Jewish, Israeli born actress is actually faking being antisemitic because Hollywood hates Jewish people.
It's just false opposition. They're just making it seem like Hollywood is not controlled by the jews. They all met for some potato pancakes afterwards.

Semites are people who speak one of the Semitic languages.
Anti Semites are Jew haters. Pick up a dictionary sometime kid.

So Natalie Portman hates herself

tenor.gif

Can a Jew be anti Semitic? I suppose so, as there are self hating Jews. Can an Arab hate Jews and be anti Semitic? Of course.

Close. I don't think she's being anti semetic, I think she's distancing herself from him because yes, among Hollywood elites Israel and Benjamin are the enemy and Palestinians are the good guys.

Mmmmm hmmm soo many movies with 'Palestinian good guys' these days LOL

Anti-Netanyahu = Anti-Israel? What kind of third world dictator logic is this shit? You expect some minister from a banana republic to defend the leader like that, but this is straight from a supposed democracy.

Back