Arab-Israeli Conflict: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say that? It is honestly Israel.

israel is a habitual linestepper that keeps settling land that isnt theirs, they take US military technology and sell it to israel, they spend a shitload of money through AIPAC to try to get the US to kill their allies

israel cries out in pain as they strike and play victims, like "operation defensive edge" where they pretended it was a defensive mission to send soldiers into palestine and kill people

Kind of an unfair fight when all the Arab states are seriously restricted by USADA testing yet Israel is knowingly on the Jews

surprised-andy.gif

Respondents expressed high confidence in the region's security forces, which have long been viewed by policymakers in the West as an impediment to the democratic process. Of those surveyed, 87 percent expressed "high and moderate confidence in the armed forces," while 70 percent said they have high confidence in security organizations, including the police.
This is probably the most surprising bit for me. Part of me wonders if they really, for some fucking reason, believe this or have internalized a fear of their own security forces to the extent that they wouldn't criticize them even in such an interview or maybe a mix of both.

israel is a habitual linestepper that keeps settling land that isnt theirs, they take US military technology and sell it to israel, they spend a shitload of money through AIPAC to try to get the US to kill their allies

israel cries out in pain as they strike and play victims, like "operation defensive edge" where they pretended it was a defensive mission to send soldiers into palestine and kill people

Why do you think it isn't their land?

Do you really think Muslims need more land?

https://www.algemeiner.com/2013/12/20/what-american-generals-knew-about-peace/

What do you think about what Patriotic American Generals as far back as the 1960's and 1970s have said? What do you think about your boy Trump being very pro Israel and pro Jewish and realizing the plight and oppression that Jews have endured for centuries?

map-israel.jpg

moshe-feiglins-manhigut-yehudit-what-is-really-going-on-in-israel-16-728.jpg

This is probably the most surprising bit for me. Part of me wonders if they really, for some fucking reason, believe this or have internalized a fear of their own security forces to the extent that they wouldn't criticize them even in such an interview or maybe a mix of both.

I think they believe them. It isn't that hard to reason that well fed, well paid, nationalistic, military soldiers who see a government that embodies their values (and Islamic values) would be content with the governing of the system and would not be tempted to embrace radical Islam.

You need to get a hobby you sad sad man. Making stuff up again, and inb4 your antisemitism.

the same could be said about you & your being an anti-American.

which is more valid.

Why do you think it isn't their land?

Do you really think Muslims need more land?

https://www.algemeiner.com/2013/12/20/what-american-generals-knew-about-peace/

What do you think about what Patriotic American Generals as far back as the 1960's and 1970s have said? What do you think about your boy Trump being very pro Israel and pro Jewish and realizing the plight and oppression that Jews have endured for centuries?

map-israel.jpg

moshe-feiglins-manhigut-yehudit-what-is-really-going-on-in-israel-16-728.jpg

they keep settling beyond their established borders

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm

but as long as they dont push far enough, nobody will do shit because AIPAC has bought enough US politicians

fuck israel, but fuck palestine too

the same could be said about you & your being an anti-American.

which is more valid.

I am not. My #1 interest is God, and #2 is family, #3 is beliefs, #4 is probably my country the USA.

So yeah I am not going to put the USA above my belief in God or love of family and what I value as good to my beliefs. However, you are dead wrong if you mistake my support for Israel as me being for Israel first.

And even if I was it is more sad that you would follow someone around on an anonymous MMA forum and talk shit and make stuff up about them.

they keep settling beyond their established borders

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm

but as long as they dont push far enough, nobody will do shit because AIPAC has bought enough US politicians

fuck israel, but fuck palestine too

Most of those opinions come from Muslims (who have a built in bias against Israel and Jews collectively speaking).

or come from liberals of Obama's kind like Samantha Powers.

And you a TRUMP supporter now cares about what the UN says? I think there is something more here and you are in fact one of the anti-Israel members of the Alt-right.

Let me guess do you also dislike Kushner and Jews in general?

shitting on israels scummy foreign policy doesnt make you an antisemite, israel shouldnt be immune to criticism

I agree. but if you follow 22k he regularly makes dereguatory comments and says stuff like "f3ck israel' and bashes anything remotely positive towards Israel. That behavior to me screams antisemite.

I am not. My #1 interest is God, and #2 is family, #3 is beliefs, #4 is probably my country the USA.

So yeah I am not going to put the USA above my belief in God or love of family and what I value as good to my beliefs. However, you are dead wrong if you mistake my support for Israel as me being for Israel first.

And even if I was it is more sad that you would follow someone around on an anonymous MMA forum and talk shit and make stuff up about them.

follow you around? I've been on these forums longer than you. I clicked on this thread & saw you pedaling this bullshit gimmick of yours.

you don't give a fuck about God. you only care for Israel. you ain't fooling anyone. please.

you're just mad that I'm disrupting your shilling.

I agree. but if you follow 22k he regularly makes dereguatory comments and says stuff like "f3ck israel' and bashes anything remotely positive towards Israel. That behavior to me screams antisemite.

source?

Most of those opinions come from Muslims (who have a built in bias against Israel and Jews collectively speaking).

or come from liberals of Obama's kind like Samantha Powers.

And you a TRUMP supporter now cares about what the UN says? I think there is something more here and you are in fact one of the anti-Israel members of the Alt-right.

Let me guess do you also dislike Kushner and Jews in general?

i hate any country that lobbies to corrupt politicians to steal american tax dollars and nobody does that more than israel. we give them billions AND our military technology so they can turn around and sell it to china. NSA also gives israel bulk data collected from innocent american citizens

as a vehemently pro-american person, how can i not dislike israel

follow you around? I've been on these forums longer than you. I clicked on this thread & saw you pedaling this bullshit gimmick of yours.

you don't give a fuck about God. you only care for Israel. you ain't fooling anyone. please.

you're just mad that I'm disrupting your shilling.

Why wouldn't I care about God? And who are you to say I don't? You are awfully arrogant and displaying behavior you wouldn't likely promote to your children would you?

I mean I know you are a grown man with a job, kids and wife. You don't find it odd that you obsess over me and internet beef with all your 'internet enemies' on sherdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back