Israel may hit Russian systems in Syria

JJjDj.gif

So is Israel acting like the whiny little brother that starts fights so that their big brother has to step in?

Clickbait-ish, Israel says if they get fired upon by AA systems they will strike the systems.
Russia has had systems in Syria for years and has watched Israeli airstrikes happen.
Nothing to see here folks

Clickbait-ish, Israel says if they get fired upon by AA systems they will strike the systems.
Russia has had systems in Syria for years and has watched Israeli airstrikes happen.
Nothing to see here folks
Isreal is saying that they will continue to bomb the sovereign nation of Syria and if Syria dares to defend itself that isreal will bomb it some more.

That's the viewpoint of a lunatic.

I have noticed that isreal has yet to bomb ISIS or alqaeda in Syria even thought ISIS is directly on isreals border.

Isreal is saying that they will continue to bomb the sovereign nation of Syria and if Syria dares to defend itself that isreal will bomb it some more.

I have noticed that isreal has yet to bomb ISIS or alqaeda in Syria even thought ISIS is directly on isreals border.
It does the same with Palestine. It attacks Palestinians and when they defend themselves (with whatever they have which is mostly rocks), then Israel calls them terrorists and gives them 20 years prison.

Its the viewpoint of Israël, and for them it makes sense, why the hell would they bomb some terrorists that they know would never be nearly as big a threat as Iran/Hezbollah/Syria to them. They'd be crazy to bomb someone thats putting their real enemies through a meatgrinder

From the looks of it, Israel has likely struck an Iranian/Syrian base in Syria causing a huge explosion. (2.6 on the richter scale!)
Some interesting theory here:

Edit: another vid of explosion:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Israels increasing attacks on iranian forces followed by impotent threats about retaliation....nothing to see folks

So is Israel acting like the whiny little brother that starts fights so that their big brother has to step in?
Unless russia has developed magic immunity to nukes or has plans to vastly increase and improve its conventional forces in the me they have no need to

Israel will continue to act like the savage and rogue state that it is.

Syria is helping terrorist organization Hezbollah and Iran which both publiclly swear destruction to Israel. Syria is not innocent. And yes Hezbollah is considered terrorist organization by most of world and yes Iran does fund terror only #2 behind saudi arabia. Iran also helps Hamas and radicals in the PLO.

It does the same with Palestine. It attacks Palestinians and when they defend themselves (with whatever they have which is mostly rocks), then Israel calls them terrorists and gives them 20 years prison.

Dude I like some of your posts but this is just crap. Palestinians are the rogue extremists who act more like barbarians than Israeli jews. The wall was not even built until the intifadas stared (by palestinians).

Dude I like some of your posts but this is just crap. Palestinians are the rogue extremists who act more like barbarians than Israeli jews. The wall was not even built until the intifadas stared (by palestinians).

I agree with this. Yes, there are more Palestinian extremists who act like barbarians than there are Israeli extremists who act like barbarians. But this doesn't change that fact that Israel forces Palestinians out of their homes, bulldozes their houses and occupies the land. And you can't deny the fact that it charges these people with 20 years in prison for throwing rocks at the bulldozers.

You think Israelis are angels, is this what you mean? They are innocent, virtuous and perfectly moral?

There are monsters on both sides. But one side is more powerful than the other and this allows in to get away with lots of bad stuff. Everyone knows it.

Back