Israel is the future 185 champ

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You saw the debut of the future champ tonight...

Romero, Whittaker..it doesn't matter who you are, you better go for a takedown because you can't stand with this guy.

No one in MMA can

Will do well and i look forward to his future fights

looks a little undersized against the elite guys...otherwise a great debut.

He reminded me so much of Anderson Silva. If he rounds his game out and keeps improving, he could see similar success.

looks a little undersized against the elite guys...otherwise a great debut.

I'd agree with this, he'd be perfect for like a 175 division.

Still doesn't matter tho, no one can still stand with him at 185...no chance in hell

I’m excited about this guy but I can’t help but think that he may need to drop to WW.

He beater learn some TDD. He looked bad in the first round by a no name fighter

How was that shit impressive?He won so thats good but he was held for most the round then the guy just let him beat the shit of him and did not even try to do anything.I need to see him fight someone that wont just stand there and let him hit them.

Last edited:
Thought the same.

He'll be tested against better wrestlers though.

And go for a takedown they will and stay on the feet he won’t.

You guys never learn

Not a chance. He couldn't even dig an underhook. Any of the top MWs would rag doll him to the ground and GNP him to death. His clinch game had some serious holes.

Don't count on it. He got a favorable opponent and the commentators were hyping him up, so we know they have plans for him. But he gets exposed the moment he gets hands on a Top 10, count on that.

giphy.gif

Yeah, that Shertard's typical " he is the future champ bro" after every prospect winning a fight.

Too early but man I'm excited for this guy. He's got so much hype behind him that if he continues to deliver I can see him becoming a star.

This guy looks like a reincarnation of Jon Jones
hes the poor mans jon jones. Dont think hell do as good as jones though. Has the annoying attitude and everything. Although i like what he said. "Pressure? Pressure makes Diamonds!"

Back