Israel Advocacy Group tries to sue Lorde for not playing in Tel Aviv

latest

Israel's attorney

Looks like the US needs to tell its Middle Eastern military outpost to calm down again. Or arm them some more so they can blanket bomb countries they don't like again.

Thought this was about Lordi lol.. Imagined a bunch of orthodoxes headbanging with their sidebangs :)

2976_photo.jpg

(Don´t check out their music, it´s beyond horrible)

They should thank her really. Her music is something just shy of awful.

This is weird. I thought I might read that the 2 women were Israelis that reached out to Lorde
from Israel. But New Zealanders communicating to another New Zealander while in New Zealand?

Hasn’t got a hope in hell. Lorde is the pea brain who chose to boycott - they should be focusing on her and using legitimate means to damage her reputation and sales.

From the OP:
The 2011 law authorises civil suits to recover damages from "anyone who publishes a public call for a boycott of the state of Israel, and its content and circumstances may reasonably be expected to lead to a boycott".

If this is not fascist, what is?

And continues:
It is seeking about £9,000 ($12,800) in damages on behalf of three teenage Lorde fans who it said suffered "emotional injury" as a result of the cancellation.

Seriously? Emotional injury?

And what's weirder:
Even if the plaintiffs are successful, it is not clear how the ruling can be enforced abroad. But Shurat Hadin said it hoped it would be covered by existing legal agreements between Israel and New Zealand.

The zionists believe they can sue people from a different nation based on Israeli law? I really hope the world is paying attention to this idiocy.

We have different rules for the Chosen People- not new. They are our betters in every way, our masters.

Why does this surprise you?

We have different rules for the Chosen People- not new. They are our betters in every way, our masters.

Why does this surprise you?

They call themselves the chosen people. How convenient.

Israel totally disgusts me.

There are 17 states in the US that have anti-BDS laws. These laws prohibit public funds from going to companies that boycott Israel. Thought this was 'Murica.

There are 17 states in the US that have anti-BDS laws. These laws prohibit public funds from going to companies that boycott Israel. Thought this was 'Murica.

Well it is which means any of these companies can take the matter to court and get it over turned.

As far as the suit, I'm glad we have the first amendment.

Reminds me of.

Back