Israel Adesyna / mentally weakest fighters?

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When it comes to MMA, having a strong mindset is just as important as the physical skills.

Just recently Israel Adesyna lost his shit over imagined insults from Brendan Schaub. Maybe it's just CTE, but it makes me wonder how this guy can even deal with driving in rush hour traffic and other mundane daily duties if he can't keep his composure over podcast comments that were not even directed at him.

Who are some of your favorite fighters that while they may be gifted physiologically, could use a little work psychologically?

When it comes to MMA, having a strong mindset is just as important as the physical skills.

Just recently Israel Adesyna lost his shit over imagined insults from Brendan Schaub. Maybe it's just CTE, but it makes me wonder how this guy can even deal with driving in rush hour traffic and other mundane daily duties if he can't keep his composure over podcast comments that were not even directed at him.

Who are some of your favorite fighters that while they may be gifted physiologically, could use a little work psychologically?

Proof that he "lost his shit" or GTFO, degenerate

Ngannou is mentally weaker then the style copier.

He did get a little too butthurt over Schaubs comments. Not only that, he "makes memes" to insult fellow UFC fighters which is pretty damn pathetic.

Ronda Rousey is one of the mentally weakest fighters there is. Classic bully. Once her aura was destroyed she turned into a suicidal DNB.

Jose Aldo is one of the mentally weakest fighters on the men's side. Out of all of Conor's opponents he got SHOOK the worst, and he's the only one who doesn't speak any English. How the fuck do you even get SHOOK by trash talk in a language you don't understand? I can't even get hard when I'm watching hentai unless if there're subs on.

Didn’t Schaub say something negative about Adesanya and then Dana roasted Schaub and then Adesanya followed suit and made a funny video roasting Schaub. Schaub is the one you should be worried about. He’s the real victim here

So lame when people are like "maybe it's the CTE hurr hurr"

Ronda Rousey is one of the mentally weakest fighters there is. Classic bully. Once her aura was destroyed she turned into a suicidal DNB.

Jose Aldo is one of the mentally weakest fighters on the men's side. Out of all of Conor's opponents he got SHOOK the worst, and he's the only one who doesn't speak any English. How the fuck do you even get SHOOK by trash talk in a language you don't understand? I can't even get hard when I'm watching hentai unless if there're subs on.
try Yaoi

Let it to SDers to determine who is mentally weak, lol.

I think you’re more butthurt over his reaction then he was over said comment

wtf is going on

post a reference you goof

what the fk was said

this is the worst thread ever

ban TS

Yet he would knock you into next week...

Fucking stupid Shuab fanboi bitch ass.

He did get a little too butthurt over Schaubs comments. Not only that, he "makes memes" to insult fellow UFC fighters which is pretty damn pathetic.

I love your examples. You picked the WMMA GOAT and FW GOAT as your examples of mentally "weak people".

Fighters often are emotional people.

5f3a945a320c5dbf0150a42da8bfd777.400x204x19.gif

HatefulCrazyBarb-size_restricted.gif

I don't think anyone should get bent out of shape by anything Schaub says. In fact, most of what he says is complete bullshit anyway

Guy has a 14-0 record in MMA and 57-5 record in kickboxing. I think he deals with pressure just fine. He's just an emotional, impulsive and very proud individual. In your book I'm sure DC is also mentally weak.

Back