Israel Adesanya will be the Manny Pacquiao of the UFC, he will put Nigeria on the map

Lol. How long did you live in Nigeria for?

Never. I'm African American but my wife is Nigerian, born and raised in Benin City

But through her and knowing her brothers and friends, I've gather quite a bit of knowledge on Nigerians and Nigeria.

3rd party info but from the source none the less

Pretty obvious that when you're making a comparison to Pacquiao who was born and raised in his country, that a guy who was raised in New Zealand with Nigerian heritage wouldn't be the same type of thing..

Not in this context, it actually has no relevance at all. He’s talking about getting the support of a nation. Not being a mirror image of Manny’s life.

So the fact that he left Nigeria at a young age is pretty irrelevant. He just wants his home country behind him.

But you guys keep splitting hairs.

You might be getting that from people who live out side of the states. People in the u.s are taught in schools and t.v that thay are not American if there ethnic bacground Is from some where else rather born there or not , and are told to rep that other country. Even if thay can’t live in that other country becouse it can’t support them, can’t speak the language and never steeped foot in that country . People out side of the states with the exception of parts of Europe and Canada are incourged to apreacate the country they live in and people in that country .

To be fair, being “American” is being a native/American Indian. It’s a nation full of immigrants, so it makes sense.

Besides, Israel has been/lived in Nigeria and speaks the language.

You might be getting that from people who live out side of the states. People in the u.s are taught in schools and t.v that thay are not American if there ethnic bacground Is from some where else rather born there or not , and are told to rep that other country. Even if thay can’t live in that other country becouse it can’t support them, can’t speak the language and never steeped foot in that country . People out side of the states with the exception of parts of Europe and Canada are incourged to apreacate the country they live in and people in that country .

Honestly one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Incouraged and apreacate.. lol

Last time i checked they still use smoke signals and letters by pigeon

edgy-gif-11.gif

I really like Stylebender!! However am waitting to see wht he does against an elite wrestler like Rockhold or Weidman.

I'll believe him if he actually moves back to Nigeria after acquiring all his fame and wealth.

Never. I'm African American but my wife is Nigerian, born and raised in Benin City

But through her and knowing her brothers and friends, I've gather quite a bit of knowledge on Nigerians and Nigeria.

3rd party info but from the source none the less
<mma4>

I’ll take it

Manny Pacquiao is actually Filipino though.

Israel's heritage is Nigerian, but when opens his mouth you don't exactly hear Nigeria.

It means you're not gonna see a Jon Jones on every corner, here and there you're gonna see a Demetrious Johnson.

They still make fine sportsmen, they have great athletes in the Olympics and soccer players.
I dont buy that average height of Nigerian male is 5 foot 4, thats shorter than some Asian countries

I dont buy that average height of Nigerian male is 5 foot 4, thats shorter than some Asian countries
the general population is short.
Biafra-agitators.jpg

I think people get a misconception that Africans are tall because the bigger ones stand out more in America. The African friends I have (Nigerian, Ghanaian, and Kenyan) are all shorter than US average. Meanwhile, most Afro-Carribeans (Haitian, Jamaican and Dominican) I know are taller.

But there are more Kevin Harts in Nigeria than Kevin Durants.

You don't hear a Kiwi either. The guy talks like an American. Weird, weird dude.
yeah I noticed that and made a thread on his accent, he has an American accent like from Jamaica Queens NY, its weird honestly. I never knew he was from New Zealand his accent is more American mixed with Caribbean.

I like his confidence and for his division he is a small guy other guys are dwarfing him calling him sickly old man or skinny twig, but the guy is exciting and skillful

He will be the Pacquiao of the UFC and become a huge star and household name once he can get Nigeria to support him, you guys agree?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...wants-to-be-nigerias-answer-to-manny-pacquiao
Anthony Joshua has not been able to do so.. doubt Israel will be able to. Plus neither grew up in Nigeria, unlike Manny, who was born and raised in the Philippines, plus Manny is a Senator, a Colonel in the Army, an actor and singer in the Philippines.. his fighting career isn't the only thing that has made him the National Hero that he is viewed as in the Philippines.

This thread is peak @TidWell. Pure stupidity mixed with hot takes regarding Manny Pacquiao. It could be one of his much loved boxing forum threads.

Manny is a humble and respectful guy and does his talking with his 2 hands. Israeli is just starting to get known and already is full of cock-iness

Back