Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori Added to UFC on FOX 29 in Arizona

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Quick turnaround for the new hype machine!

I'm sorry, he said on MMA Hour that he doesn't look like Jon Jones, but I think he does. He's just honest, should be a good fight.

quick turnaround for Israel. Lets see if he can keep his finishing streak going.

Good that someone is willing to fight Adesanya so we dont have to wait for so long to see him again.

Def a big step up for Gender Bender, I mean style bender. Friggin’ autocorrect kills me!

So what did Elias turn the fight down then so he can do that stupid ringboy shit? lol

Meh, best thing I can say about Vettori is he has a good chin. We'll see how it holds up against Adesanya

Yee they got my boy a fight

Adesanya by KO

giphy.gif

Much better matchup than Theodorou. A tailor-made opponent for an exciting fight.

Vettori will probably be trying to dive on takedowns. Adesanya hopefully by tko, but I wouldn't mind seeing Theodorou's shitty striking vs Adesanya. It would be like target practice.

Marvin is a good young fighter but he isnt ready for Israel. This is a missmatch from Size to Skills.

I want to see as much of the Style Bender as I can, glad he's getting back in the octagon quickly. This is shaping up to be a violent card!

I like how he's fight in quick succession. Thats what made Conor famous. Take lessons Till and other fighters who are all afraid to lose so dont fight and hold spot.

I really liked what I’ve seen of Vettori. Shame that Stylebender will be using him as a springboard.

A black guy with a kickboxing background gets compared to a black guy with a wrestling background.

Back