Israel Adesanya looking like Prime Anderson Silva in this Kickboxing Fight

Prime Anderson is the GOAT MMA striker and it’s not even close.

its kickboxing. has the talent pool of 100 people in the whole world

MMA striking > K-1 striking

Remember when people were calling Saki the best striker in MMA?

Lol

He's like a mix of Jones and Anderson. Upright heavy stance like Jones, but the looseness of Spider Silva.

But he's also a top level kickboxer, which you can't compare to the striking in MMA when in that discipline. Anderson tried to compete in boxing, for example, and didn't look good at all. But add in other elements and the higher tech doesn't always translate to mixfighting.

timestamped at 25 sec

he's better than Anderson from what I can tell.

Anderson as a striker Is way more overrated than people realize I feel.

definitely a beast, top 1-2 one of the best mma strikers of all time. Amazing HL reel knockouts.

Boxing was meh.

Overall, he's probably not as great of a striker as people probably think. I do love him still though.

MMA striking > K-1 striking

Remember when people were calling Saki the best striker in MMA?

Lol
lol

MMA is a sport when guys like Chris Weidman can knock out the supposed 'GOAT MMA striker' Anderson Silva... and Derek Brunson can literally run forward and knock you out with no technique.. Elias Theodorou can somehow win fights with his shitty striking, guys like Jacare can spam overhand rights and front kicks to win...

yeah, so much better...

Damn that looked a lot like Anderson. Israel took the best route possible by saying don't make comparisons I'm my own person I'm me. Comparing yourself to legends doesn't bode well.
I wonder if they still make Uriah Hall vs Adesanya fight. I think the UFC wants to keep the possibility of Costa and Adesanya keeping their win streaks both going at the same time. Putting them against each other isn't the best business decision for them. Dana congratulated Hall in defeat in very un-Dana like fashion.

“I was also impressed with Uriah Hall. The guy I thought Uriah Hall was gonna be at the end of The Ultimate Fighter was the guy that I saw tonight. That was the guy that I expected him to be after The Ultimate Fighter. He fougth an incredible fight tonight. He was in his face, every time he got hit he would punch back with two or three punches. It was awesome, great fight.” -Dana White

Sauce: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...ds-paulo-costa-as-the-next-big-brazilian-star

The song is fucking retarded

stuck in the US bubble. there are much more Kickboxing pros worldwide than mma pros.

timestamped at 25 sec

watch his fights after 2015, everything before is kinda irrelevant in the bigger picture since he was mostly fighting in the local scene and China. 2016 and after is a big step up in competition.

lol

MMA is a sport when guys like Chris Weidman can knock out the supposed 'GOAT MMA striker' Anderson Silva... and Derek Brunson can literally run forward and knock you out with no technique.. Elias Theodorou can somehow win fights with his shitty striking, guys like Jacare can spam overhand rights and front kicks to win...

yeah, so much better...
103F3979-FA91-4A74-9138-062759CFBC66.gif

have you watched Kickboxing in the last 10 years?
Who cares about kickboxing when it comes to MMA striking?

Kickboxing and MMA striking are different as proven countless times ala Saki getting stiffened by Roundtree

he's better than Anderson from what I can tell.

Anderson as a striker Is way more overrated than people realize I feel.

definitely a beast, top 1-2 one of the best mma strikers of all time. Amazing HL reel knockouts.

Boxing was meh.

Overall, he's probably not as great of a striker as people probably think. I do love him still though.

Because most people have only seen Anderson fight after he was out of his prime.

Who cares about kickboxing when it comes to MMA striking?

you made the implication that mma striking is better than kickboxing striking in a thread about a kickboxing fight, so you obviously do.

Israel Adesanya. I hope he won't be booed in Germany, Sweden, London or any other Islamic countries

<36>

Stylebender would destroy prime Canderson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back