Israel Adesanya disses Uriah Hall - looking past Brad Tavares

People were thinking Uriah was a world beater before even making it to the finals on TUF.

Well he certainly looked like one, two of the most brutal consecutive ko wins I've ever seen.

This middle name shit is fucken stupid and not funny or whatever youre going for

This delusional dude needs to keep an eye on Tavares

He went life and death with Vettori

Talk more shit. Talk about his mama or his girl or his kid. I want TUF Uriah Hall back.

I thought Tavares was injured? Is he back fighting on TUF?

Well he certainly looked like one, two of the most brutal consecutive ko wins I've ever seen.
Impressive, sure, but I don't jump on a hype train after an episode of TUF. That's just me though.

Impressive, sure, but I don't jump on a hype train after an episode of TUF. That's just me though.

It was an entire season, he convincingly beat 4 mid tier guys. I still think Uriah is one of the most talented guys in the division but he has serious mental blocks.

People were thinking Uriah was a world beater before even making it to the finals on TUF.
Difference is, Hall didn't think so nor did Hall carry himself that way. This kid on the other hand talks as if he is GOAT status.

It was an entire season, he convincingly beat 4 mid tier guys. I still think Uriah is one of the most talented guys in the division but he has serious mental blocks.

I wouldn't call them mid tier, none of the guys he beat were UFC caliber.

I like how triggered Adesanya makes sherdog.. will be here waiting for when he beats Tavares.

You guys think Costa, Hall and other strikers beat him, lol. Adesanya will make Tavares look like a rookie.... unless he chooses to wrestle.

d57403c0861981d1b61153a9a7ada452.jpg
Kim Althea Gordon in her prime.

I like the idea of this fight next. I honestly think both Uriah and Israel will lose theirs up and coming fights.

I'll just play Devil's Advocate for a second here, guys; Tavares has a shaky chin and Israel is very good at finding said chin. Just something to consider.

That being said, he doesn't have the crazy one-punch KO power of Bobby Knuckles or The Barbarian, so I think Brad should be able to weather whatever comes his way before bringing the fight to the mat and getting back to his technically sound, mildly entertaining, 30-27 UD'ing ways after that last TKO win of his.

Back