Isn't Valentina too big for Joanna for their fight to be competitive?

Not to mention that Joanna has proven to not be very good in her last 3 fights, which were 2 convincing losses to Rose and a weak decision win over Torres. She's gets destroyed by Valentina IMO

Am I the only one to see the size discrepancy between this
8863311_web1_mma-ufc213feature_070517ev_004.jpg

and

111215-UFC-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.14.jpg

Valentina has beaten BWs while Joanna got beat by Rose Namajunas twice. I love Rose but she, like Joanna, is another spindly SW. With few exceptions, Joanna is not a finisher against SWs.

I dare say Valentina-Joanna would be as much a mismatch as Valentina-Nicco was predicted to be.
Valentina cut zero weight at Bantamweight (=135 lbs).
Joanna cut 20 lbs to fight at Strawweight (=135 lbs).

VALENTINA%20SHEVCHENKO.png

Valentina cut zero weight at Bantamweight (=135 lbs).
Joanna cut 20 lbs to fight at Strawweight (=135 lbs).

VALENTINA%20SHEVCHENKO.png

<36>
10-12 years old photo
Mr Sinatra attacking again.

What a knowledge! Any source, outside interviews with figthers?

You've made several bizarre posts here without having any sources at all. What reason do you have to doubt the information available? Especially when it is coming straight from the fighters.

Joanna kills herself with diet and dehydration to make 115, so she will bulk up a little to fight Valentina. Size difference won't be that big. Also, they're both technical strikers and the smaller fighter in this case (Joanna) has very good TDD so this match-up will come down to skill and tactics rather than size.

<36>
10-12 years old photo
Mr Sinatra attacking again.

"Valentina is too small for 135" Straight from your Waifu's mouth, several minutes ago on AH's MMA show. Let it go, Polak.

I hope she beats the shit out of JJ...

Am I the only one to see the size discrepancy between this
8863311_web1_mma-ufc213feature_070517ev_004.jpg

and

111215-UFC-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.14.jpg

Valentina has beaten BWs while Joanna got beat by Rose Namajunas twice. I love Rose but she, like Joanna, is another spindly SW. With few exceptions, Joanna is not a finisher against SWs.

I dare say Valentina-Joanna would be as much a mismatch as Valentina-Nicco was predicted to be.
Hey silly man Valentina is a weight class lower than the pic and joana will be a weight class higher than the pic and also not on the scale. Classic case of cherry picking. This fight won’t be determined by size.

Valentina isn’t too big for anyone. Could be a 115 pounder imo

No. Joanna is taller and there's barely anything in it in weight. They've fought three times in muay thai. You're obsessed with weight classes. Pay more attention to fighters' skills and styles.

You've made several bizarre posts here without having any sources at all. What reason do you have to doubt the information available? Especially when it is coming straight from the fighters.
Most of that weirdos posts are dedicated to hating/posting negative things about Valentina. She lives in his head rent free.

Back