Isn't Trump, the evidence that America can become Tyrannical at any moment?

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean just look at trumps actions then see his delusional fanbase that rationalizes everything he does.

Remember Trump's line about shooting somebody in the street and not losing any votes?

Look at all his Fake News bullshit.....Most people believe that all Mainstream news is 100% fake now.

I honestly think, Trump can come out tomorrow, say that the deep state is controlling America and we need an armed revolution....and his supporters will do it....and even military commanders will follow him....eventually he will have total control of the government with a huge portion of citizens supporting him.

So I don't understand liberals.......Trump is the biggest reason to have an AR-15.

I mean just look at trumps actions then see his delusional fanbase that rationalizes everything he does.

Remember Trump's line about shooting somebody in the street and not losing any votes?

Look at all his Fake News bullshit.....Most people believe that all Mainstream news is 100% fake now.

I honestly think, Trump can come out tomorrow, say that the deep state is controlling America and we need an armed revolution....and his supporters will do it....and even military commanders will follow him....eventually he will have total control of the government with a huge portion of citizens supporting him.

So I don't understand liberals.......Trump is the biggest reason to have an AR-15.

hi there GOATER,

i am sure, absolutely certain, that US miliias are gearing up with lots of snacks and camping gear and military costumes to deal with that tyrant.

- IGIT

giphy.gif

I do agree with you that he has undermined confidence in legitimate news sources... or even that there are such things (there are, btw).

I don’t think anyone is down for an armed revolution.

Quality AV, though.

I'd be shocked if your iq was over room temperature

Do you disagree, though?

Think of all that Trump has gotten away with, without losing any support from his base, that we previously thought was a deal breaker.

You don't think that revelation of the Trump era re just how little Americans care about policy/transparency/logical consistency go to show that our institutional guards against tyranny aren't quite as strong as we may have thought?

Goddamn, I don't know that I agree with their message (because...is there really one?). But it really is impressive that kids are getting involved at that age now.

Not sure black shirt guy in the third row is all that enthused though.

Well when the checks on executive power are corrupt too, yeah you have a bit of a problem.

If the Democrats do well in the midterms, I think the administration will operate a little different than it does today. Just a hunch.

Do you disagree, though?

Think of all that Trump has gotten away with, without losing any support from his base, that we previously thought was a deal breaker.

You don't think that revelation of the Trump era re just how little Americans care about policy/transparency/logical consistency go to show that our institutional guards against tyranny aren't quite as strong as we may have thought?
What has Trump done that is tyrannical?

Trump is the response to a government that became tyrannical a long time ago.

Hats off to the 4.0 no .40 guy. Clever and somewhat informed.

Rhetoric being eaten up by partisans and idiots isn't really getting away with anything that resembles tyranny. At least that I can see. What did you have in mind?

What has Trump done that is tyrannical?

Not much, but it's not about him being a tyrant: it's about his unwavering support offering an insight into how his base would respond if he were to act tyranically.

But, yes, there have been some troubling moves, such as:

Undermining the Courts and implying the judiciary is illegitimate/super-political
Attacking the free press and dismisses credible reports as "fake news"
Denying the findings of (unanimous) intelligence community
Supporting unprecedentedly partisan law making processes (see: AHCA)
Refusing to issue international sanctions supported by 95+% of Congress
Issuing sanctions that are opposed by almost every country in the world (Venezuela)
Refusing to meet with journalists
Seeking to disenfranchise voters using disproved reasons ("illegals voting)
Lying about crime and terrorism rates to instill fear in his base and excuse reactionary policies
Openly condone using torture
Openly condone arresting opposition political figures (this is a stretch, however, since I do believe the "lock her up" was mostly rhetorical)
Claiming that he, and only he, can solve America's problems ("I alone can fix it")
Blocking journalism outlets that are unfriendly to him (CNN, Politico)

Also, I bookmarked this page that I thought was a little interesting.

As tyrants take control of democracies, they typically:[10]

1. Exaggerate their mandate to govern – claiming, for example, that they won an election by a landslide even after losing the popular vote.
  2. Repeatedly claim massive voter fraud fraud in the absence of any evidence, in order to restrict voting in subsequent elections.
  3. Call anyone who opposes them “enemies.”
  4. Turn the public against journalists or media outlets that criticize them, calling them “deceitful” and “scum.”
  5. Hold few if any press conferences, preferring to communicate with the public directly through mass rallies and unfiltered statements.
  6. Tell the public big lies, causing them to doubt the truth and to believe fictions that support the tyrants’ goals.
  7. Blame economic stresses on immigrants or racial or religious minorities, and foment public bias and even violence against them.
  8. Attribute acts of domestic violence to “enemies within,” and use such events as excuses to beef up internal security and limit civil liberties.
  9. Threaten mass deportations, registries of religious minorities, and the banning of refugees.
  10. Seek to eliminate or reduce the influence of competing centers of power, such as labor unionsand opposition parties.
  11. Appoint family members to high positions of authority
  12. Surround themselves with their own personal security force rather than a security detail accountable to the public.
  13. Put generals into top civilian posts
  14. Make personal alliances with foreign dictators.
  15. Draw no distinction between personal property and public property, profiteering from their public office.

Based on the exactly zero he has done to take over the government I’m gonna say this is another racist sexist kkk look at me thread

Hard to be real when you're a reality tv character who does nothing but lie.
That show has nothing to do with his views. Jesse Ventura was a pro wrestler but he was govener . And a good one

He Is real. Obama bush Clinton all Were puppets

Back