Isn't this whole sexual harassment deal just another attempt to take down trump?

Have you saw the #metoo founder ?

This is her. Serious. Google it.

1020-cbsn-metoocampaign-zec-1424055-640x360.jpg

g3_burke-c.jpg

ct-me-too-campaign-origins-20171019

b159c30fee7f03c7.png
So what?

This is a brave every day lady who founded this campaign over a decade ago. It has took off recently yes, but it's not something hilary and co created to take down the president.
Look at this guy, pussing out of his own implication the second that he gets a vibe it might not go over well.

No I dont think so. Its just another aspect of a chaotic time. If Donald is implicated with anything (again) its coincedental, not premeditated imo. I believe were glacially transitioning to a gentler more honourable species worldwide. Bringing "powerful" people to account for their actions is gonna be part of that.

I'm talking about the way the media is framing the story. .. Not that any of it is necessarily false or staged. We are at the point where an allegation is the same as being found guilty. We weren't there 3 weeks ago and it didn't spontaneously jump in everyone's psyche.

I'm talking about the way the media is framing the story. .. Not that any of it is necessarily false or staged. We are at the point where an allegation is the same as being found guilty. We weren't there 3 weeks ago and it didn't spontaneously jump in everyone's psyche.

It's actually been that way for a while already. It's been a couple years since a few big names have had their covers pulled and more and more people are starting to wake up or at the very least be a little more open to the idea that maybe these people aren't the most wholesome individuals. Mob mentality really, people want to see people burn at the stake with just the slightest whisper of wrong doing and no real hard evidence

It's clearly a deep state conspiracy, the part where he says sexual assault related things he does. Clearly.....

This is a brave every day lady who founded this campaign over a decade ago. It has took off recently yes, but it's not something hilary and co created to take down the president.
<Deported1>

No I dont think so. Its just another aspect of a chaotic time. If Donald is implicated with anything (again) its coincedental, not premeditated imo. I believe were glacially transitioning to a gentler more honourable species worldwide. Bringing "powerful" people to account for their actions is gonna be part of that.

Nope. Transitioning to a "gentler more honourable species"?

Just no.

Stop trying to turn everyone into pussies just because you are.

Nope. Transitioning to a "gentler more honourable species"?

Just no.

Stop trying to turn everyone into pussies just because you are.

It is going that way. Or lets say it has a high probability of happening over the next few thousand years.

I don't think it will make a damn difference, as Trump doesn't play those games. He says, and rightfully so, "I didn't do it. Now prove the allegations, or fuck off". He doesn't mess around, and he's not going to lend any credibility to any allegation he knows is false. I do think the media will try to re-litigate Trump's cases(and already have started to frame it that way), but unless they have anything more than he said she said, he won't budge, and the story will go away.

media will attack trump regardless, the sex scandal stuff is ALWAYS used to bring down politicians, and that will remain. Trump is pretty much teflon in regards to the allegations now, known fake news.

currently, it's the flavor of the month, just enjoy it. Watching hollywood crumble has been great.

Deleted for stupidity.

3934yu85yu4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

I hate to mock people for their looks because most people cannot help it, but damn she is ugly as hell. She is so ugly that she wishes someone would sexually assault her. I wonder what terrible act she committed in another life to be punished so brutally. Poor woman.

#UglyAsHell

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

Whoa...too far my friend...lol

Personally, I feel terrible for people like this...
Because they will be unfairly judged, castigated, ridiculed simply because they are ugly (by social standards) and bad genetics.

I can't imagine how difficult such a life would be, especially in a country that values looks and "beauty" over so much else.

Whoa...too far my friend...lol

Personally, I feel terrible for people like this...
Because they will be unfairly judged, castigated, ridiculed simply because they are ugly (by social standards) and bad genetics.

I can't imagine how difficult such a life would be, especially in a country that values looks and "beauty" over so much else.

I think there should be a rule. If you make fun of somebody's appearance online, you have to post a picture of yourself.

Whether the allegations against Roy Moore are true or not they were brought out now because the climate is ripe for it. The media already tried to levy a bunch of baseless allegations against Trump right before the election and it didn't work. Well trump is back from Asia and the media will not be able to resist trying again. They are already desperately trying to get trump on record about moore.

Here's another theory. The media isn't responsible for this. The media, or rather the money holding decision makers who influence 90% of the people in North America, has a vested interest in protecting huge columns of numbers. The "shame theatre" has our plurality dispersing mob justice in twitter timelines, and the media is only joining in because it makes it easier to play to our group biases. Plus, they're complicit in all of this. Every buried lead and suppressed story is a bald-faced indictment. Just like every allegation suppressed and smothered by the justice system. It takes a broken system to facilitate this kind of abuse, especially when it's so ubiquitous that comedy writers name-drop celebrity predators as jokes.

This end-around of due process is happening because people in power tend to protect that power, as do those who benefit directly from it. We hero worship success like it's the same thing as goodness. Our cognitive biases celebrate bastards, sociopaths, slaveholders and demagogues, especially when our personal biases and theirs align just so. Corporate and even bureaucratic policies are structured to protect the bottom line and the big fish, which means that truth rarely finds it's way through the halls of due process. When they do, it's still a lottery ticket as to whether there will be justice.

As long as the fifth estate and the halls of justice are beholden to those who have become too big to fail it's going to be torches and pitchforks. The media, as well as the politicians and boards of directors are only reacting - and Acting.

If this is an attempt to take down Trump, it's an attempt by the far-right in a false flag operation to get Mike Pence into office so that he can go full throttle on the quiverfull initiative with some decorum.

Back