Isn't the UFC losing ad money by promoting McG's Whiskey?

Indeed. She's the little sister of all-time great defensive end Jason Taylor. She was the moderator on Skip & Shannon Undisputed and she's now the news update anchor on The Herd with Colin Cowherd. She also has her own podcast called Maybe I'm Crazy.
sddefault.jpg

does she know anything about mma though...

Obviously, the UFC is promoting Conor's whiskey as part of their contract agreement. Usually the UFC has all the power in negotiations, so the contracts only benefit the UFC. In this case, Conor was able to negotiate some things that didn't benefit the UFC. Good for him!

As far as I know, they're not part owner's of the brand. And the company's that have their products on the canvas are obviously paying the UFC.

So is Conor paying them, or did the UFC really just say, "Okay, we'll advertise a brand that won't make us money, in place of a brand that will....."

How does that work?

They make more money by selling 1.5million+ Mcgregor PPVs than 250k for a PPV without him and with sponsor money.

Bahaha ..the UFC has been around alot longer then conor and will be after he's gone..which could b after the 6th of October if khabib gets his way

In 2016 the 3 UFC PPVs with Conor headlining had more than 4 million buys.

How many buys are they doing without Conor? Probably less than 3 million for the entire year.

sddefault.jpg

does she know anything about mma though...
I'm not entirely sure, but what I like about her is she keeps her mouth shut and doesn't interrupt the commentators, and when she does speak, she usually says something profound and well informed. She's the anti-Molly Qerim in that regard.

In 2016 the 3 UFC PPVs with Conor headlining had more than 4 million buys.

How many buys are they doing without Conor? Probably less than 3 million for the entire year.

There still hella profitable with or without Conor due to the fighter pay landscape vs renevue brought in .. sure Conor makes them more money at times..but trust me when I say he's not the company nor will UFC fold without him lmao..they will just have another star arise and carry on...as always..

The UFC is making loads with McGregor don’t worry about them.

UFC 229 is financing this whole shitty ass year of lame fights.

Back