isnt it crazy that we will never live our dream lives

We will never be satisfied.

Ask Mark Zuckerberg if he is satisfied.

Yeah. I made peace with my 3/10 life some time ago. Somehow things continue to slowly unravel while I drift along. Ah, causality.

<Fedor23>

screw you guys. I'm living my Sherdog dream.

Totally false. Jesus is available to every single person. Meaning, purpose, joy, eternal life, etc -- the life everyone truly wants is available right here, right now.

Isn't it crazy that we will never live our dream lives. We go through life trying to make the best life we have but we will never have everything we want. I find it interesting that so many are content with this. If you could redo life with the powers of a god, would you?

No. Money, power, education, and social status does not make life perfect. Everyone has problems going through life. There is no such thing as a 'dream life'. Rich and powerful people have miserable lives just like everyone else. Actually, money and power will bring its own set of problems into your life. Some of the happiest people I have met traveling through different countries were poor and uneducated. If you live in the United States, you are already one of the lucky ones. If you have enough to eat, you are already one of the lucky ones.

whats stopping you from living your dream life?

we go through life trying to make the best life we have but we will never have everything we want. I find it interesting that so many are content with this. if you could redo life with the powers of a god, would you?
First-world problem. Getting enough to eat and having a healthy family is enough for 7 Billion or so people on this Earth. My heart does not bleed for your kind, sorry.

Honestly I don't know what living my dreams would look like? I guess it would be an incredible life to be a superstar professional athlete but I just wasn't born with that level of talent. I guess you are talking about having unlimited resources so you can do whatever you want and not work. I highly doubt being rich would make me any happier than I am. I have a beautiful wife, we make a great living and we have everything we need. Oddly, now that I can afford it, there's not much in material items that I want. I don't buy clothes, toys, just bought new car and I actually miss my old POS.

I'm alive, healthy and have a happy family. Got everything I need.

2a5a040524a4838b13fc29c96bc13c5a4185a496e7be052904b982200be8dce4.jpg

I've accomplished that dream via a double blowjob, although I'd like to do it again more elaborately.
Wouldn't turn down power akin to Kim Jong or one of those Arabic Sultans with a harem who can execute random people for disagreeing with his choice of break sauce condiemnet.

Even if you get your dream life there's a chance you might still not be satisfied. That said, unless you're born to billionaire parents you're gonna have to work to give yourself a dream life. It's a long shot that you'll succeed, but it's fun trying. Even if you fail your life will be better than before.

Back