Isn’t it Ironic that Conor beats Khabib in a boxing match?!

With 10oz gloves that shot is different compared to MMA cushion and knuckle placement. Conor strikes with straight hands aka a cross or lead right/left. Khabib doesn’t think such fundamentals.
Khabib never developed that since he relied on rushing in with his head down for takedowns. I'm surprised he's never been caught with a knee. He's been working on his jab lately but it's still very uncoordinated and amateurish. His jabs resemble that of models who post instagram videos 'training' at some upscale boxing gym.

Last edited:
and I can beat Conor in Mortal Kombat. What's your point? Neither of these two are boxers.

Khabib doesn't drink for religious reasons so Conor wins this one easily - no probably about it.
I meant probably because we don't know how much Khabib could drink (if he was to compete against Conor).

"I think Conor would beat many of the lower 100 ranked fighters in boxing’s Welterweight division"

giphy.gif

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought, it figures

Dammit, I clicked into this thread to post EXACTLY THIS.

and I can beat Conor in Mortal Kombat. What's your point? Neither of these two are boxers.
Isn't Khabib's dad calling for boxing match between Khabib and Conor. I doubt it ever happens though. Khabib knows better.

Dude you're an idiot lmao the only reason khabob touched Conor was the takedown threat. Remove that threat and Conor pieces him up in 2

lol what a retarded casual, Khabib's chin is legit, Conor gasses out against opponents he can't KO inside 1 and a half rounds, no doubt he will piece him up the first few rounds but at the end he will gas out and give up like usual, that or get on his bike and run around the octagon like a pussy like he did in Diaz 2 and hope to score more points.

Seems like UFC fans are casuals? Chris Algieri and Lipinets are former kickboxers and became 140lb Boxing Champions...

Lol. Funny thread..

Only as ironic as Khabib woudl beat Conor in a grappling/submission match.

Seems like UFC fans are casuals? Chris Algieri and Lipinets are former kickboxers and became 140lb Boxing Champions...

Lol. Funny thread..

They were competing in KB at extremely high levels and then trained extensively for boxing. Neither should be used as reasoning for why Conor would beat many guys in the top 100 right now. Conor gets beaten soundly if he takes legitimate fights in the top 100.

Funny thread indeed.

When Khabib beat Conor I made every justification that Khabib was the better MMA warrior. However, I honestly think Conor is the better boxer than Khabib. Khabib is an overhand puncher, not straight crosser and Southpaw would be trouble for Khabib in a boxing match.

The fact that Khabib vs Mayweather was almost a reality why are Conor haters so sure to dismiss a more realistic spectacle that Conor could possibly school Khabib in a boxing match. UFC fans forgot that Khabib acknowledged a bout against Floyd... what’s comical about the theory for any of these matchups?

I was referring only to the drinking contest. I think in a pure boxing match Conor would defeat Khabib.

They were competing in KB at extremely high levels and then trained extensively for boxing. Neither should be used as reasoning for why Conor would beat many guys in the top 100 right now. Conor gets beaten soundly if he takes legitimate fights in the top 100.

Funny thread indeed.

Lol. I said below Top 100

Lol. I said below Top 100

This is word for word what is in the OP:

"I think Conor would beat many of the lower 100 ranked fighters in boxing’s Welterweight division".

Lower ranked is still top 100. Not below top 100.

How could you forget one of America's most popular sports? Throwing Darts? I'm sure Khabib is a bum there and Conor would mop the floor with him.

Suck haters!

No way conor stays sober longer enough. Khabib via sobriety.

People still grasping at straws.

If Conor did this, if Conor did that, if it was boxing blah blah blah.

It's funny that the same fucks who complained about Mayweather vs McGregor not being an MMA bout and how MMA is a real fight are now saying if Khabib vs McGregor was a boxing match blah blah blah.

Face it, McGregor lost.

This is word for word what is in the OP:

"I think Conor would beat many of the lower 100 ranked fighters in boxing’s Welterweight division".

Lower ranked is still top 100. Not below top 100.

Dude, there are about 4000 registered Welterweights.

Back