Islamic State Thread v7 : Jihad is the stupidest fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coalition should use the peshmerga to take all ISIS land. This strategy of supplying the air power while they mop up on the ground seems to work.

The coalition should use the peshmerga to take all ISIS land. This strategy of supplying the air power while they mop up on the ground seems to work.

Problem is Iraqi army keeps giving up their equipment without a fight.

Problem is Iraqi army keeps giving up their equipment without a fight.

They cant be trusted. Supplying them with high tech gear was a massive waste . The Assad troops dont have great equipment and they are now starting to wreck ISIS .

They cant be trusted. Supplying them with high tech gear was a massive waste . The Assad troops dont have great equipment and they are now starting to wreck ISIS .

well they've been at it for awhile now. The main problem is, they are exhausted and tired, doesn't help our shitty politicians wont back Assad, in all honesty...we should.

Awesome, we have a replacement for liquidfire in zulqarnyn or whatever TF. This makes me happy, especially cuz unlike the troll LF was, this dude is legitimately an ISIS lover and gets his jimmies rustled at every turn. Hahaha these threads are great. I'm loving the besmirchment his goat fucking buddies ISIS are getting now!

From his posts I don't get the feeling Zul particularly likes ISIS . I do however get the feeling he is a Turkish Nationalist, this shows up in his lack of sympathy for the Kurds being killed by ISIS and inability to accept Turkish government support for ISIS/other Jihadis.

well they've been at it for awhile now. The main problem is, they are exhausted and tired, doesn't help our shitty politicians wont back Assad, in all honesty...we should.

It also makes it hard for Assad and Hez to fight ISIS and the other Jihadis when Israel bombs Assad's troops , like they did about a week ago. Israel likes nothing better than to keep the fight going for as long as possible, and hitting Assad when it looks like he is gaining too much of an upper hand.

It also makes it hard for Assad and Hez to fight ISIS and the other Jihadis when Israel bombs Assad's troops , like they did about a week ago. Israel likes nothing better than to keep the fight going for as long as possible, and hitting Assad when it looks like he is gaining too much of an upper hand.

Assad and Lebanon are going to have some hard as fuck troops, seasoned now. Not good for Israel to have so many enemies well versed in urban warfare now. Israel can bomb them in future, but the second Israeli ground troops enter, they would have a lot more casualties than in past.

They actualy have pretty good equipment and loads of it thanks to russia and iran , they have had sucess holding off ISIS (possibly with some chlorine gas help) but its not hard to rack up a body count when your opp uses human wave/lemming tactics on a fortified compound.

They arent fighting isis anywhere near where the israeli air force struck so it didnt impede that at all , israel is just ensureing hezbollah dont get any of those sweet AA systems.

I'm unable to fathom how i've been so careless as to let myself get exposed. You guys are way too clever.

Might as well come out now and say what i've been dying to say this whole time:

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

Wow that was a relief. :icon_twis I should have done this a lot sooner.

I know right? I bet you feel so much better now. Never suppress your feelings here. This isn't the madrassa.

They arent fighting isis anywhere near where the israeli air force struck so it didnt impede that at all , israel is just ensureing hezbollah dont get any of those sweet AA systems.

They (Syrian Arab Army) were fighting Al Nusra / Rebels near the border. Israel bombing the SAA only helps ISIS because SAA is also fighting ISIS right now.

As far as Hez getting anti-air systems or missiles, that's the excuse Israel often uses.

They (Syrian Arab Army) were fighting Al Nusra / Rebels near the border. Israel bombing the SAA only helps ISIS because SAA is also fighting ISIS right now.

As far as Hez getting anti-air systems or missiles, that's the excuse Israel often uses.

given they struck lebanon ie hezbollah controlled border positions and a damascus military warehouse that does seem to hint they were selectively picking targets , if they really felt like hurting the assad regieme they could.

There's some serious overrating of kurdish power in this thread. The kurds were getting their ass kicked before Iran and the US stepped in with support. So i've just got to lol at this idea of kurds taking all ISIS land.

There's some serious overrating of kurdish power in this thread. The kurds were getting their ass kicked before Iran and the US stepped in with support. So i've just got to lol at this idea of kurds taking all ISIS land.

I mean purely in conjunction with coalition airstrikes. This could be the Kurds chance to take large chunks of land. The Iraqi army seem to be hopeless regardless of how much help and funded they get. The Peshmarga get abit of help and look how much they improve.

By now they will be more battle hardened and used to ISIS tactics .

There is, but compared to the other actors in the region they seem to be the lesser of all scumbags.

what nonsense

Supplies to Iraq were already pitiful. The US still hasn't supplied the F-16's that Iraq purchased; and withheld support and supplies until Iraq changed it's government to appease the sunni's. Let's remember that the massacre's in Speicher and Mosul were largely due to 5th columnist sunni's turning coat on their comrades and sending them to slaughter.

There is, but compared to the other actors in the region they seem to be the lesser of all scumbags.

win.jpg

The Kurds should have a homeland and they're far and away the most reasonable force in the area.

what nonsense

Supplies to Iraq were already pitiful. The US still hasn't supplied the F-16's that Iraq purchased; and withheld support and supplies until Iraq changed it's government to appease the sunni's. Let's remember that the massacre's in Speicher and Mosul were largely due to 5th columnist sunni's turning coat on their comrades and sending them to slaughter.

About a week ago I predicted ISIS would be finished within a year. Now im changing that to 6 months. The wheels have come off for ISIS. I'll take on board your points about the 5 columnists . Valid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back