Islamic State Thread v7 : Jihad is the stupidest fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong as always. By the way you don't make any sense. All i'm saying is you attribute this to the Peshmerga when in fact it's due to US air strikes. You are a Kurd; so your delusions are understandable. It's just kind of sad that the Peshmerga is only good for taking credits for things they can't accomplish. They are as useless as the Iraqi army.

P.S. What do you think makes me upset? The Kurds and their pathetic lies? perhaps in the past but i've gotten used to it. Now I just feel bad for you guys; no country of your own; being treated like vermin by all countries surrounding you; being attacked on all fronts by ISIS. How can anyone not feel sorry for you?
Kurds get treated like vermin while Sunni's on the otherhand are actual vermin.

Wrong as always. By the way you don't make any sense. All i'm saying is you attribute this to the Peshmerga when in fact it's due to US air strikes. You are a Kurd; so your delusions are understandable. It's just kind of sad that the Peshmerga is only good for taking credits for things they can't accomplish. They are as useless as the Iraqi army.

P.S. What do you think makes me upset? The Kurds and their pathetic lies? perhaps in the past but i've gotten used to it. Now I just feel bad for you guys; no country of your own; being treated like vermin by all countries surrounding you; being attacked on all fronts by ISIS. How can anyone not feel sorry for you?

Lol stop crying. ill take my money with the kurds at least they can fight better then any of the current shit bag armys in that region. Sunni's are pieces of shit if anything.

If i recall, i think Saladin was a kurd. So that also saids to me kurds are far better. So do me a favor, stop crying

Lol stop crying. ill take my money with the kurds at least they can fight better then any of the current shit bag armys in that region.

I don't understand why you'd think that; because UTN1 said so? He's just butthurt.

Lol stop crying. ill take my money with the kurds at least they can fight better then any of the current shit bag armys in that region. Sunni's are pieces of shit if anything.

As opposed to who? Shias? I highly doubt that.

If i recall, i think Saladin was a kurd. So that also saids to me kurds are far better. So do me a favor, stop crying

lol?

Well it looks like someone just volunteered for liquidfire's spot.

I think when people refer to sunnis they're meaning the special Wahhabist types of trash

lol i must have gotten under your skin. Only fools believe whatever the media says. The truth is we all know who owns the media and the fact that the Kurds support them is probably the reason they get all the attention and the illusion of "respect, influence, and support" the media gives them. In actuality though the Kurds are just their pawns nothing more nothing less. I do feel sorry for them; they actually believe their own hype; it's pretty sad.

P.S. Most Kurds are Sunni; so you're not making any sense.

Now do I have to call Jelly Madrassa?

lol i must have gotten under your skin. Only fools believe whatever the media says. The truth is we all know who owns the media and the fact that the Kurds support them is probably the reason they get all the attention and the illusion of "respect, influence, and support" the media gives them. In actuality though the Kurds are just their pawns nothing more nothing less. I do feel sorry for them; they actually believe their own hype; it's pretty sad.

Wow this is tinfoil hat stuff..

The way I worded the news is exactly the same way it is worded by every arabic and western news channels and papers. I don't know what da jooz have to do with;

Irak: les peshmergas ont bris

The T-55s and T-62s are the best thing they have and are using it successfully to defeat Isis while the Iraqi army has so many Abrams they are giving them away.

This is from yesterday;

1z2d0ed.jpg

The Iraqi army is losing ground in Anbar and in Baiji along with the shia militias are retreating to the refinery leaving the task of fighting Isis in the town to the local tribes and the police who are not very well armed.

The goverment tried to hand over the city to local sunni forces and police, ended up a giant failure. As expected.

Awesome, we have a replacement for liquidfire in zulqarnyn or whatever TF. This makes me happy, especially cuz unlike the troll LF was, this dude is legitimately an ISIS lover and gets his jimmies rustled at every turn. Hahaha these threads are great. I'm loving the besmirchment his goat fucking buddies ISIS are getting now!

lol most Kurds ARE Sunni.

Kurds don't take religion as seriously as Arabs. And almost every Kurd loves Kurdistan more than the Quran which is not the same thing for Arabs.

That's why Kurds get identified and proudly identify themselves as Kurds first and whatever comes second doesn't matter. But Arabs especially the ones in Iraq feel stronger about their sect and religion than they do about their shitty country which is why they are in this situation and why the Kurds aren't.

Just to make things clearer for you because you are really stupid:

When we say Sunnis we are referring to the people who proudly identify themselves as Sunnis first and above all else.

Awesome, we have a replacement for liquidfire in zulqarnyn or whatever TF. This makes me happy, especially cuz unlike the troll LF was, this dude is legitimately an ISIS lover and gets his jimmies rustled at every turn. Hahaha these threads are great. I'm loving the besmirchment his goat fucking buddies ISIS are getting now!

I'm glad you're happy. And you're absolutely right, I'm just so angry my goat fucking buddies are getting massacred by the glorious Peshmerga. The Peshmerga is indeed an impeccable force not be reckoned with. They make the US forces look like a bunch of amateurs. 1 Peshmerga is capable of taking on a thousand ISIS militants with ease. They make war look like child's play. They are truly invincible; they can mount an attack on ISIS positions killing hundreds of them without losing a single man. They are besmirching them at every turn; and since i'm an ISIS lover my jimmies are being rustled constantly; I don't know what to do; i can't take it anymore :icon_cry2. Please help me!!!

I'm glad you're happy. And you're absolutely right, I'm just so angry my goat fucking buddies are getting massacred by the glorious Peshmerga. The Peshmerga is indeed an impeccable force not be reckoned with. They make the US forces look like a bunch of amateurs. 1 Peshmerga is capable of taking on a thousand ISIS militants with ease. They make war look like child's play. They are truly invincible; they can mount an attack on ISIS positions killing hundreds of them without losing a single man. They are besmirching them at every turn; and since i'm an ISIS lover my jimmies are being rustled constantly; I don't know what to do; i can't take it anymore :icon_cry2. Please help me!!!

...I believe you.

Do some deep breaths and recite some Quran. This is not good for your mashallah blood pressure.

It's okay. Erdogan is in the same boat. You're not alone.

...I believe you.

Do some deep breaths and recite some Quran. This is not good for your mashallah blood pressure.

It's okay. Erdogan is in the same boat. You're not alone.

I'm unable to fathom how i've been so careless as to let myself get exposed. You guys are way too clever.

Might as well come out now and say what i've been dying to say this whole time:

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

Wow that was a relief. :icon_twis I should have done this a lot sooner.

I'm unable to fathom how i've been so careless as to let myself get exposed. You guys are way too clever.

Might as well come out now and say what i've been dying to say this whole time:

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

Wow that was a relief. :icon_twis I should have done this a lot sooner.
That sounds like some excuse liquidfire would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back