International Islamic State Thread v. 11: Daeshbaggery Intensifies

Zankou

Bringing peace and love
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
How will Islamic State and Turkey handle the Kurds taking over the Turkish border? Inquiring minds want to know ...

US allegedly bullshitting in it's reports on ISIS conflict...

Stephen Conroy concerned by claims US military officers fudged reports on war against Islamic State.
Labor's defence spokesman, Stephen Conroy, has raised with the Chief of the Defence Force claims that senior US military officers manipulated reports on the war against Islamic State.

The New York Times is reporting that US intelligence analysts have accused their superiors of changing conclusions on the readiness of Iraqi security forces and the success of the bombing campaign in Syria.

The changes reportedly painted a better picture to the White House about how the war against IS was going.

The Daily Beast said the claims were supported by more than 50 intelligence analysts.

Senator Conroy told Lateline they were serious allegations.

"We've all lived through the invasion based on false intelligence information. No-one wants to see a repeat of that," he said.

The allegations — made public just before Australian fighter jets launched their first strikes on IS in Syria — are now being investigated by the Pentagon's inspector general.

"The investigation will address whether there was any falsification, distortion, delay, suppression or improper modification of intelligence information," a spokeswoman for the inspector general said.

Australian special forces soldiers are involved in training Iraqi forces, but the number of Australian soldiers in that role is being reduced from about 200 to about 80.

Senator Conroy said it would be "very concerning" if the intelligence Australia was receiving from the US had been tampered with.

He said he had raised the claims with the Chief of the Defence Force, as well as US officials.

"When you see 50 analysts potentially put their name to some fairly serious allegations, I think it deserves a full and independent investigation," Senator Conroy said.

"I think the fact that [US defence secretary] Ash Carter has put out a very specific instruction that says we don't want anything other than the unvarnished truth, [that] suggests that we've got to make sure that no-one thinks gilding the lily or misrepresenting or anything more serious is acceptable in a circumstance like this."

Conroy satisfied by response of Defence Force Chief

Senator Conroy said he was satisfied by the response of Defence Chief Air Chief Marshal Mark Binskin, who was confident in the intelligence being received.

But he said a thorough investigation into the issue was vital.

"I think everyone should be awaiting the report of the inspector general and he's an independent agency, so I think it's vital that a thorough investigation is held into this," the senator said.

"I think it would be a very serious situation if people had been doing any of the things described."

Meanwhile, Senator Conroy also poured doubt on allegations Australia had potentially caused civilian casualties in Iraq.

Earlier this month a US Central Command report listed an alleged incident where an Australian air strike against IS in Iraq may have caused civilian casualties.

Senator Conroy said he had been briefed on the issue.

"I don't believe that there's been any accusation that we have definitely killed civilians, but from the information — and I've received a full briefing on this — we have a system that works better than anyone else's in the world to minimise."

How will Islamic State and Turkey handle the Kurds taking over the Turkish border? Inquiring minds want to know ...

lol well turkey will probably sit on the side and eat popcorn

Gen. Austin says that 4 or 5 of the trained super troopers still remaining fighting in Syria. Maybe next batch will be slightly more successful.

edit.

Defense officials tell NBC News that US special ops. forces are on ground in Syria assisting Kurdish forces in fight against ISIS

Erdogan must be fuming with YPG being untouchable now.

[YT]2DJExSXyFGc[/YT]

and GCC forces manage to cause a traffic jam in middle of barren wasteland ft. Houthi sound system.

Well Turkey just let isis launch a suicide mission on Kobani so you tell me.

Gen. Austin says that 4 or 5 of the trained super troopers still remaining fighting in Syria. Maybe next batch will be slightly more successful.

edit.

Erdogan must be fuming with YPG being untouchable now.

Hopefully dealing out some laser guided besmirchment.

ISIS is such a massive group of losers.

For the rest of time, people will laugh at their utter stupidity.

The rest of the actors in this play of depravity don't have bragging rights, but jeeze, talk about stone age stupidity.

CO-JnTLWsA9107.jpg

CO-Jm6gW8A710d.jpg

P-149BMR with russian troops in Syria

12 al-Nusra and Jaish al-Islam fighters too heretic for daesh so they had their heads chopped off in Qalamoun. AQ too soft brahs.

Turkey will definitely step up support for ISIS from this point on. They don't even bother trying to hide it any longer. Erdogan thought he could expand Turkish influence into Syria by arming the rebels and giving passage to jihadists, and now he's going to have to live with the consequences. Kurds are now stronger than ever, with territories under their control in Syria and Iraq. There's more and more ISIS supporter in Turkey, turning the place into an Islamist shithole.

Karma's a bitch.

Remember when Israel shills were bitching about how much attention people paid to the Gaza incursion and not the syrian civil war? well, we are at daeshbag v11 now.

Tensions rising in Baiji with PMU's wanting to advance but ISF tanks and other heavy equipment (they take orders from ISF officers even if some have PMU flags) do not resulting in some tanks being commandeered by PMUs.

CentCom says that number of super troopers in Syria has increased by 80% to 9 fighters.

Abu Al-Hassan al-Tunisi former companion to Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan-Pakistan killed by SAA near al Nusra besieged town of Fuah.

CPQMw61UYAAYMw-.jpg

Drone footage of SVBIED's:

[YT]TyvFgkPDVUs[/YT]

It's a complete embarrassment that we're turning a blind eye to a NATO member letting ISIS use it's territory to stage attacks. Turkey should be facing Iran-like economic sanctions right now.

[YT]QzLQJibcSos[/YT]

[YT]Vev8P6wSF1Q[/YT]

I'm pretty convinced Russia is going to play a large role in this war. They will dominate the area that they are in. No one will touch them unless they're insane. I believe this may result in a larger conflict between super powers. Hold onto your hats gentleman!

This pretty much encapsulates, in a nutshell, why the Mideast suffers from such endless conflict.

I would like to reply to this quote by zenkou from the other thread.

Your Europeans and Whites have killed, looted, raped, colonized, enslaved my people for centuries it is Europeans fault as they are the devils who promoted suffering, and war.

ISIS and Muslims scare white people because we know what your people are capable of doing and are trying to seek vengeance.

Your also scared of a strong leader like Erdogan. Who cares about his people and spend time with refugees during Ramadan. Muslims like him, but Europeans are scared of his level of influence.

The Kurds are sell outs. not all, but the YPG, PKK, Peshmerga are for crying to the devil for help.

i dont think it will but it will surely annoy the US.

Liquidfire, you letting a few mounties cramp your style? Post mofo, I dare you! :)

We finally have some good new in the fight against Daesh.....in Africa. Most known Boko Haram camps in Nigeria have been wiped out, it said they don't have the capacity to actively control territory(although they still can launch some attacks).
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189748-boko-haram-camps-wiped-out-nigerian-military.html

Nla awọn iroyin! :)

EDIT: Although I think Buhari is doing a passable job for the moment, the Nigerian military isn't above lying it's ass off about everything it does, so my joy is a bit tempered.

Also, the demon-worshipper Abubakar Shekau needs a tire around his neck before anybody starts popping palm wine and eating fu-fu.:mad:

I would like to reply to this quote by zenkou from the other thread.

Your Europeans and Whites have killed, looted, raped, colonized, enslaved my people for centuries it is Europeans fault as they are the devils who promoted suffering, and war.

ISIS and Muslims scare white people because we know what your people are capable of doing and are trying to seek vengeance.

Your also scared of a strong leader like Erdogan. Who cares about his people and spend time with refugees during Ramadan. Muslims like him, but Europeans are scared of his level of influence.

The Kurds are sell outs. not all, but the YPG, PKK, Peshmerga are for crying to the devil for help.
I'm not white, don't have any white friends, co-workers, don't want to be white, etc and I'm afraid of ISIS and don't like Recep "goat fucker" Erdogan. Explain that.

590.jpg

I hope you get a good dose of freedom via drone strike

@Perfidious

you may not be white, but you are influenced, brainwashed, and been confused by the Whites who are leading you astray to who is your real enemy. Erdogan has done nothing against you, but you view him an enemy as he is the enemy of Europeans.

Using farm animals and relating it to sex is what Whites love and talk about more than anyone. So that statement was uncalled for.

Another person wishing death upon me based on my words and what is being said: the truth. While Europeans and their descendants are killing my people with drones. who is the evil one

@Perfidious

you may not be white, but you are influenced, brainwashed, and been confused by the Whites who are leading you astray to who is your real enemy. Erdogan has done nothing against you, but you view him an enemy as he is the enemy of Europeans.

Using farm animals and relating it to sex is what Whites love and talk about more than anyone. So that statement was uncalled for.

Another person wishing death upon me based on my words and what is being said: the truth. While Europeans and their descendants are killing my people with drones. who is the evil one

Or, just hang in here, or maybe I can see that white people have toned down the killing, looting, and raping just a bit and see how your brothers are doing a lot of killing, looting, and raping.

Nah, I'm just blinded by the white man. Brb, have an appointment with the doc. I want to get the Sammy Sosa treatment.

Kais stepping up to take liquidfires place quite well.

how is that. have i posted anything considered propaganda to ISIS. I have only stated facts. Europeans and their descendants are scared of ISIS, in the larger picture, Westerners are scared of all Muslims. That is the heart of Islamophobia.

They are scared of Muslims because they know exactly what evil they have done to us.

Or, just hang in here, or maybe I can see that white people have toned down the killing, looting, and raping just a bit and see how your brothers are doing a lot of killing, looting, and raping.

Nah, I'm just blinded by the white man. Brb, have an appointment with the doc. I want to get the Sammy Sosa treatment.

My brothers, ignorant as some of them are have learned that behavior from personally witnessing how Europeans have acted in the last decades. Just like you, they have been duped and bamboozled

Daesh SVBIED attack on a ISF/PMU gathering near Samarra was stopped by an IED.

[YT]GGnJcyHgAUQ[/YT]

Back