Islamic State Syria/Iraq Thread v5: ISIS gets help from Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISIS isn't giving up; even though they've been under constant lethal aerial bombardment for a while now. Anyone in their situation would've caved in and surrendered or at least retreated by now. I gotta say, their fighters are extremely persistent and fearless.

ISIS isn't giving up; even though they've been under constant lethal aerial bombardment for a while now. Anyone in their situation would've caved in and surrendered or at least retreated by now. I gotta say, their fighters are extremely persistent and fearless.

Nah, most of their fighter have been hanging back in the areas surrounding Kobane. They haven't seen any action. ISIS isn't stupid, they now know if they flood the theater of combat, all of their fighters would be vaporized. So they're sending fighters into the TOC as needed. The fighters they're sending are mostly useless though and keep getting capped along with their commanders. Two senior commanders were picked off today by snipers.

Persistent and fearless is not how I would describe them. Unbelievably stupid is a more apt description. They've lost a significant percentage of their experienced, senior battlefield command on this folly of theirs. Even if they ultimately capture Kobane it'd be a Pyrrhic victory, and a short lived one. AC-130s and B-1Bs would raze whatever's left of Kobane and all of the goatfuckers in the theater.

They should have pulled out a long time ago, just like their daddies. Even Liquidfire is questioning their strategy at this point.

fearless? No. Incredibly unintelligent? Yes.

Erdogan's reaction upon hearing that the USAF had airdropped supplies to the Kurds in Kobane:

B0XF66QIMAAjFoD.jpg

Lol thats weak at best , theres a big fucking difference in 'fully embrace' and machine gunning unarmed sunni protesters down.....a simple yes or no do you think such actions helped or hindered isis grow ?

And you come across as a shia apologist painting one side as angels and the other as pure evil......If you cant look at it objectively and see malakis actions were a factor in their rise in iraq I dont know what else to say
Yemen government gunned down plenty of Shiites, and Houthis youths aren't chopping off the heads of every Sunni they find. Thousands of Shiites were killed by Saddam, yet Sunnis weren't cleansed from Shiite areas within weeks. The Kurds were shafted by Maliki too, and you didn't see them going on a genocidal rampage the first chance they get against Shiites. Recognizing a problem within your religion is the first sign towards improvement, and you can't even bother to do that.

Just look around the thread. Everyone here see through your gimmick. Truth hurts, especially when you're a well recognized Sunni apologist. You could keep believing that everyone here is a Shiite out to get you.

- Yeah 'always'

-How do you go from machine gunning down unarmed protesters to 'didnt fully embrace'.......thats a gigantic leap

Even if that did happen it doenst mean it cant be spilt up with innocent loss of life minimised through agreement nor alter the fact increasing sunni rejection of isis is needed to stomp them out forever.
There was no room for Iraqi government to take anything less than hardline stance against the Sunnis. Not after the bombings, decades of oppression and history of violence can there be any reconciliatory moves by Shiite government unless they want to risk being overthrown. Brutality is the order of the day in Middle East, and Sunnis sow the seeds of their treatment long ago.

Now that Maliki is gone, the great Sunni uprising against ISIS you predicted hasn't happened. In fact, ISIS has received more support from the Sunni areas since Maliki announced he was stepping down. There is no peaceful ending to this, just as there is no more unified Iraq.

Last edited:

Persistent and fearless at executing unarmed soldiers and raping women and children yes.

Otherwise they are a bunch of cowardly pussies on their way to goat heaven.

Persistent and fearless at executing unarmed soldiers and raping women and children yes.

Otherwise they are a bunch of cowardly pussies on their way to goat heaven.

This

Takes a real persistent and fearless group of people to behead, crucify, mass shoot women, children and elderly people. Fuck IPIS and fuck turkey.

Nah, most of their fighter have been hanging back in the areas surrounding Kobane. They haven't seen any action. ISIS isn't stupid, they now know if they flood the theater of combat, all of their fighters would be vaporized. So they're sending fighters into the TOC as needed. The fighters they're sending are mostly useless though and keep getting capped along with their commanders. Two senior commanders were picked off today by snipers.

Persistent and fearless is not how I would describe them. Unbelievably stupid is a more apt description. They've lost a significant percentage of their experienced, senior battlefield command on this folly of theirs. Even if they ultimately capture Kobane it'd be a Pyrrhic victory, and a short lived one. AC-130s and B-1Bs would raze whatever's left of Kobane and all of the goatfuckers in the theater.

They should have pulled out a long time ago, just like their daddies. Even Liquidfire is questioning their strategy at this point.

I laughed, even though its sick, to laughed at this what a sick world we live in I can't believe in this day and age people would do such stupid things if ISIS if really for the Muslims they should feed their fellow muslims living in poverty around the world.

I know a couple of Moslem kids who would want to have a better pair of shoes and some nice meal.

I wonder how much have these Goatmunchers have wasted, I heard they have received tons of cash from supporters around the world aside from the one they have stolen.

Okay seriously i know you guys hate them but lets be honest here. You can call them anything; stupid, savage, crazy, but cowards and pussies ain't one of them. Look at how many opponents they're fighting simultaneously and how much territory they've seized and are holding on to. They are literally fighting the whole world all on their own with no backup. That takes balls.

P.S. The "unarmed soldiers" were armed at one point, but were defeated in battle; disarmed then executed.

Okay seriously i know you guys hate them but lets be honest here. You can call them anything; stupid, savage, crazy, but cowards and pussies ain't one of them. Look at how many opponents they're fighting simultaneously and how much territory they've seized and are holding on to. They are literally fighting the whole world all on their own with no backup. That takes balls.

P.S. The "unarmed soldiers" were armed at one point, but were defeated in battle; disarmed then executed.

lol

Crown them if you want but raping, totrturing and killing noncombatants does in fact make you a coward and a fucking pussy.

Doing this in opposition to the rest of the world makes you a retard in addition to being a coward and a pussy.

You and Liquidfire can slob their likkle sand crusted, goat-flavored dew-worms all you want, but this is the truth.

Last edited:
They WILL give up because they aren't taking Kobani at this point. And they're slowly but surely going to lose all those villages around Kobani as well. Kurdish areas are a no-go for ISIS. While they might take some villages here and there, long-term they won't be able to hold them. The Kurds have too much support from the West and unlike the Iraqi army, they have the will to put it to good use. Messing with the Kurds has caused ISIS nothing but trouble.

lol

Crown them if you want but raping, totrturing and killing noncombatants does in fact make you a coward and a fucking pussy.

Doing this in opposition to the rest of the world makes you a retard in addition to being a coward and a pussy.

You and Liquidfire can slob their likkle sand crusted, goat-flavored dew-worms all you want, but this is the truth.

lol okay believe what you want if that makes you feel better.

Well...maybe you're right after all.

I mean the courage involved in kidnapping journalists and volunteers providing aid to war victims...and then decapitating them after binding their hands behind their back...real cesaret , right?:rolleyes:

GTFO

IS seized a huge amount of territory from... people who barely fought back (the Iraqi military). Infact, they've had such success BECAUSE those they fought abandoned so much equipment and material. They have been ROLLING through areas and people they VASTLY outnumber, outgun and generally have a huge technological edge on (which is incredibly unfortunate).

They are now and have been for the past several weeks engaged against the first area to put up any semblance of armed and dedicated resistance.

Leaving aside anything you or I may feel about them as people, a life as a horde of raiders is not one of 'bravery', even if the occassional cluster of overwhelming outgunned people try and fight back.

Now, fighting against such a force, with vastly inferior technology, and unlike such an opponent enjoying little support from either within the borders of that (former) country or (at first) the world, to the point where even the nation directly behind you is doing everything it can short of attacking you itself in the hopes of seeing you crushed, that's bravery.

Everything ISIL does is shit civilized people don't do, even during all-out war. As an outsider looking in, my first thought on ISIL would be: cowardly. If you're the member of a group taking journalists as hostages, and decapitating them, there isn't be much good to speak on. You're the bottom rung of life's totem pole.

bnMGL.gif

Last edited:
Kurds ate chemicals for years from Saddam, think they'll be able to take out some isis trash.

NYTimes: U.S. Airdrops Weapons and Supplies to Kurds Fighting in Kobani
http://nyti.ms/1t3T0Tk

About time! I called for this earlier in thread. Proof that the DOD reads our war room postings when they need critical strategy advice.

Should drop some MREs too

Last edited:
Apparently Turkey is now going to let the Peshmerga use their territory to send troops to Kobani. The humiliation must've been too much once we told them we were going to airlift supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back