Not open for further replies.

MANIAC123

Yolo Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Continue.

V3 went over 1k.

Might make a better OP later on.

When will either Turkey or ISIS turn on each other, and who will first?

And can an average Sunni and Shiite from the middle east actually tell each other's faces apart? What is keeping one Sunni or shiite from infiltrated the other and assassinated all of each others clerics?

Like lets say Hamas and Hezbollah start beefing over a soccer match. They both are hardened terrorists and know how to walk the the walk, talk the talk. One of them could just easily slip into another's camp and just start goofing the hell on the other.

Turkey is about as worthless a NATO ally as one could possibly be.

When will either Turkey or ISIS turn on each other, and who will first?

And can an average Sunni and Shiite from the middle east actually tell each other's faces apart? What is keeping one Sunni or shiite from infiltrated the other and assassinated all of each others clerics?

Like lets say Hamas and Hezbollah start beefing over a soccer match. They both are hardened terrorists and know how to walk the the walk, talk the talk. One of them could just easily slip into another's camp and just start goofing the hell on the other.

I saw a video where some ISIS scum bags pulled over two Shia truckers and they were able to tell immediately by questioning them. I think they asked them how many times a day they pray and they both gave different answers.

I saw a video where some ISIS scum bags pulled over two Shia truckers and they were able to tell immediately by questioning them. I think they asked them how many times a day they pray and they both gave different answers.

That video was infuriating.

Turkey is about as worthless a NATO ally as one could possibly be.

Turkey is acting like Saudi Arabia,Pakistan and Israel, in regards to being an 'ally' of the West. As far as I am concerned , our 'enemies' are better for us than our so called 'allies'.

That video was infuriating.

That was the "desert lion" who LiquidAshia was lying about in the last part of the last thread, trying to make him out to be some Rommel-esque tank commander.

I wonder who will ultimately win this tribal war. The Shiites or the Sunni's?

I hope it's the Shia.

That was the "desert lion" who LiquidAshia was lying about in the last part of the last thread, trying to make him out to be some Rommel-esque tank commander.

I wonder who will ultimately win this tribal war. The Shiites or the Sunni's?

I hope it's the Shia.

Isn't that like who will win the special olympics?

At least "the desert lion" guy isn't afraid to show his face like Jihadi John etc........ I can only imagine he will meet a timely enough demise quite soon.

Isn't that like who will win the special olympics?

From my experiences working with Lebanese and Persians they don't seem as...um flighty, about their religion as their Sunni brethren. Although this could be a generalization.

Turkey is still actively assisting jihadists by allowing them to go through their borders. They're doing so to topple Assad, suppress the Kurds and increase their influence in the region. For the past 5 years, they have been behaving exactly like Saudi Arabia. Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are useless "allies". With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Turkey supporting IS to reform the ottoman empire.

Where is liquidfire? I haven't gotten my daily news about invincible Islamic heavy battle tanks, lightning warfare Toyota pickup trucks, elite mobile donkey riding holy warriors or killing infidel women and children.

Hey liquidfire, remember when the Kurds in Iraq beat ISIS back like a bunch of children and forced them to have to focus on softer targets? Good times, good times.

THIS JUST IN:

The unparalleled, elite American Navy has struck a dagger into black heart of the Islamic State scum. In a covert mission, now being called "Operation Snackbar", US forces lured over 50 of the top ISIL leaders in Northern Iraq to a remote location under the false pretense that they would be met by dozens of fertile, young goats to be used for sexual pleasure.

Unbeknownst to the malevolent bunch, not only were there no goats for them to stick their sand crusted wieners into, but the supreme US Navy dropped a 2,000 pound JDAM on the location, killing them all instantly.

As word of this flawless attack spread, morale among the simple minded jihadis has begun to decline considerably, from which it may never recover. There is talk of surrender and possibly even renouncing their faith among the highest levels of ISIL as they now feel powerless. Yes, the unstoppable US military has discovered the one true weakness of ISIL.....their love of fucking goats.

Saw this on Reddit,

" ISIS Destroys Armenian Genocide Memorial Church in Der Zor "

http://www.armenianweekly.com/2014/09/21/der-zor/

So when is the West going to call out Turkey and the Gulf and really mean it , i.e. constant mass media exposure to how the Turks and the Gulf Arabs support ISIS and condemnation at the UN of these facilitators of ISIS. Turkey and the Gulfies talk from both sides of their mouth ; on the one hand they condemn ISIS and on the other quietly support them.

So now Armenia has a legit reason to go in there and fight and get some licks in. Are they going to or are they just going to cry to the "international community"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back