Islamic State/Iraq Thread 2.0

The demands will not be meet and should not be meet. I'm not normally for getting involved in shit like this but now I would have no problem with carpet bombing these fuck heads.

All prisoners are lost and the best we can do is bring hell from the sky and let the locals clean up the rest.

Because of increase in cooperation between Kurds and American and now European countries, Islamic State have executed more Peshmerga prisoners along with joint executions of Iraqi Security Force personnel. Dozens more war prisoners are scheduled to be executed within the next 24 hours unless Islamic State demends are met for the cessation of alliance between Kurds and American and Europeans.

fjGufjR.png

eQVkQSU.png

Boy lovers are scared

Whose buying the oil Isis is selling? I've heard it on the news a lot. Is it a lot of oil, relative to the market? I assume not?

Who knows, ironically, the Syrian regime is buying some of it. It has been reported that it is exported on the black market through Turkey, but details are sketchy. In the end it makes up the vast majority of the 2/4 million IS is pocketing everyday.

Someone should report Liquidfire the the Mountie bureau of investigation so we can watch the lulz.

Islamic State militants are gang raping and selling hundreds of Yazidi women.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/islamic-state-militants-gang-raping-selling-hundreds-women-report-article-1.1921553

• One mother told the Kurdish news organization Rudaw that her three daughters committed suicide by jumping off a cliff after they were raped by Islamic State militants.

How anyone can support these savages is beyond me. These guys are even worse than nazis. The faster we get rid of these clowns the better it is for this planet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/islamic-state-militants-gang-raping-selling-hundreds-women-report-article-1.1921553

• One mother told the Kurdish news organization Rudaw that her three daughters committed suicide by jumping off a cliff after they were raped by Islamic State militants.

How anyone can support these savages is beyond me. These guys are even worse than nazis. The faster we get rid of these clowns the better it is for this planet.

those savages are supported only by other savages.

i'm reading and watching pics (not video) of Du'a Khalil Aswad, a yazhidi girl killed with 30 minutes of stoning by his own people.
seems like is hard to recognize savages from normal people there.

In the name of Allah, hah would love to see the verse of the Quran that preaches gang rape of women.

Fucking brutal, if there's any reason to put boots on the ground and kill every single ISIS member, it's this one.

They are definitely much worst than the Nazi P4P. Can you imagine the nazis have been in control of a large part of Europe for like 5 years to come up with 6million plus murders and they have been in power from 1933 to 1945.

While this start up ISIS have only been in Power for what like 3 to 4 years? and yet the death they have caused is already immense and that is just part of Syria and Iraq.

Can you imagine if they have a more functional mechanized army.

In the name of Allah, hah would love to see the verse of the Quran that preaches gang rape of women.

Fucking brutal, if there's any reason to put boots on the ground and kill every single ISIS member, it's this one.

sending troops back to Iraq would mean admitting Operation Iraqi Freedom and the 10 years of nation building/counter insurgence campaign after that were a massive failure.

and also, wiping out the IS after a bloody fight with heavy losses on all sides, then what? 10 more years of occupation?

Back