Islamic State/Iraq Thread 2.0

Ceep is in Erbil, talked to him a few days ago and he felt that the threat to Erbil from the caliphate has been successfully neutralized for now.

First thread over 1k posts, now round two starts.

Can I post the documentary that VICE News did on The Islamic State in here?

It is a good watch. But for about 5 seconds it briefly shows a few heads on a spike. Apart from that there is no violent scenes.

Not sure of the rules regarding this type of thing.

Just going to copy this from the end of the previous thread.

Originally Posted by Orgasmo
"Don't tell it to the people that think everything will heal after Maliki is gone. They're still wishing for that elusive Shiite-Sunni reconciliation."

This is nuts to me. Even today, listening to the news (CBC Canada) people are talking about whether or not this new leader will be able to 'reconcile' with different Iraqi factions and stop the 'sectarian violence', ect., ect. As if the current situation is just tow sides of the same country fighting over their leaders policies, and once he's gone everything will just go back to how it was and they'll live together as one country again.

I think things are about to get even more interesting (sadly). It appears Assad and Hezbollah are cleaning up the remaining resistance (with the help of ISIS) and now it's time for the showdown in Aleppo...

My strategy to contain ISIS (note contain, not eliminate):

- Arm the Kurdish tribes
- Help the Kurds regain Mosul dam
- Destroy Baiji oil refinery and oil infrastructures through airstrikes, crippling the the ability of IS to produce oil and creating fuel shortage in their territories. 90% of Iraq's oil production is in Shiite south, so no big loss.
- Use the opportunity to re-approach Iran, and convince them to give up nuclear program in exchange with security assurance.
- Stop arming and funding Syrian rebels, as jihadists tend to end up with lion's share of it.

Yep, scorch earth contain and starve. If the Sunni tribes still support ISIS after that, then they deserve their fate.

what the actual fuck. I JUST posted a version 2 and I see that you created one as well. DAMNIT!!!

My strategy to contain ISIS (note contain, not eliminate):

- Arm the Kurdish tribes
- Help the Kurds regain Mosul dam
- Destroy Baiji oil refinery and oil infrastructures through airstrikes, crippling the the ability of IS to produce oil and creating fuel shortage in their territories. 90% of Iraq's oil production is in Shiite south, so no big loss.
- Use the opportunity to re-approach Iran, and convince them to give up nuclear program in exchange with security assurance.
- Stop arming and funding Syrian rebels, as jihadists tend to end up with lion's share of it.

Yep, scorch earth contain and starve. If the Sunni tribes still support ISIS after that, then they deserve their fate.

I'll second this.

If this is the 5 part series, I watched this earlier. Shit was crazy.
Remember that little fuck that was swearing that he would bring car bombs and shit to US? He would seriously test my principle on not harming children if I see him.

3 seconds into the video

[YT]xgzQ-rDbM-Q[/YT]

Remember that little fuck that was swearing that he would bring car bombs and shit to US? He would seriously test my principle on not harming children if I see him.

3 seconds into the video

[YT]xgzQ-rDbM-Q[/YT]

yeah, he's an angry little kid. He needs a spanking and a timeout.

You want to see something infuriating? Watch this.

[YT]32CpWIm1zzA[/YT]

in the last thread someone said ISIS is not USA fault, yet we did destabilize the region, not secure various arsenals around the region, and left if for ISIS, and then pissed off the locals and attracted jihadists from all over, and left an incompetent Maliki in charge. But apparently before we left Iraq was so-so.

Well then what exactly would it take to make the existence of ISIS our fault, if not for all those listed above?

in the last thread someone said ISIS is not USA fault, yet we did destabilize the region, not secure various arsenals around the region, and left if for ISIS, and then pissed off the locals and attracted jihadists from all over, and left an incompetent Maliki in charge. But apparently before we left Iraq was so-so.

Well then what exactly would it take to make the existence of ISIS our fault, if not for all those listed above?

8156_da00_500.jpeg

PS. That pop-up Snowmobile ad is annoying as fuck. Way to get me to hate a product sherdog.

Last edited:
ISIL hates everyone. THE END

I wonder is the appeal for young islamic men in joining an outfit like ISIS, the same appeal that young men in Generation Y (in USA) have in serving your country son, becoming army strong, and Navy a global force for good, and going to fight the war on terror when it was in full swing.

Back