Islamic Migrants Storming the Beaches of Spain | Page 6

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Orgasmo, Aug 11, 2017.

1. S Class Brown Belt

S Class
    It's an invasion and they're letting it happen

Also, I didn't see any women and children get off that boat

2. Vagitarian Brown Belt

Vagitarian

No yeah of course there's no easy solution here. My naive way of thinking would have elected to have some abandoned island in the Mediterranean but it is a bad look to ship them on an island and just let them rot and kill each other there. But I don't agree they should freely be let into Europe. Unless your life is literally I'm danger, you don't get to just bypass immigration law and claim the benefits of residency. I guess perhaps certain middle eastern countries in the coast could be used? I'm sure since turkey is becoming more Islamic I'm sure they wouldn't mind some third world enrichment

A.S. Deep, Jackie Blue and Codpiece like this.
  3. Streeter Brown Belt

Streeter
    All the spreading of the religion of peace Spain will enjoy as well as wonderful new laws. Islamic migrants are truly the guft that keeps giving

4. A.S. Deep Purple Belt

A.S. Deep
    As someone who reads history as a hobby I legit LOLed.

Jackie Blue and Undying Poster like this.
  5. pinger Brown Belt

pinger
    As an Australian I am happy my country has woken the fuck up to these people smugglers; and economic parasites they ship.

We sink their boats, put them on life boats and send the cunts back to where they have come from.

6. Codpiece Girdle of phallic enhancement

Codpiece
    I agree with a few things you've said:

- we really can't just stick them on an island. That solves these people becoming 'our problem', but it sure as anything doesn't solve their problem.

- while the place they are leaving is probably terrible, they can't just wander in to some other country. I believe that must be stopped.

- genuine refugees are an exception. Determining that status is difficult but critical.

There must be ways to help
    Improve these people's lives without compromising one's own nation's integrity or just throwing huge cash at the issue. I'd love to see some serious ideas put forward, even if they don't seem totally realistic. Utilising more stable ME countries take some of the burden may be a part of a solution.

7. TheGreatA Black Belt

TheGreatA
    I guess the Muslims are going for a trilogy over the ownership of the Iberian Peninsula.

Although these particular fellows don't look like they've been reading the Qu'ran too much. They're probably from a bit further down south than where the Middle Eastern/North African people reside.

Bald1, Jackie Blue and Seaside like this.
  8. Cuzcatlan Cienfuegos!

Cuzcatlan
    We wuz Reyes!

Jackie Blue likes this.
  9. snakedafunky Double Yellow Card

snakedafunky
    To be fair this has already happened last century.
    Sort of the same situation a bunch of European politicians inviting foreign invaders from the American continent.

My Grandfather used to fight the foreign invader on the beaches already but a bit further North in France.
    But otherwise exactly the same situation, they were also unable to stop the invaders.

10. splendica Purple Belt

splendica
    George Soros is dictating refugee laws and definitions now in order to make untold billions. Sad.

Jackie Blue likes this.
  11. mon Purple Belt

mon
    Shit mate that actually sounds great but I'm not sure if it's reality, itd be more accurate to say I'm sure it's not. We just allowed illegal immigrants to sue our government over bullshit and are handing over 10s of millions (70 to be accurate). We have turned into a country of pansies just like the UK

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-14/manus-island-why-are-asylum-seekers-suing-the-commonwealth/8610482

There's a reason why they're not lined up at the door of Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Russia etc. As their shit doesn't carry there even though two have similar ideologies/beliefs

Seaside likes this.
  12. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    People everywhere want a better life. They are just responding to the invitation.

13. superpunch Double Yellow Card

superpunch
    We do -- and it's also a fact that the original American colonial to Civil War era culture doesn't really exist anymore. Your's still does and you're going to lose it. It's not the end of the world; obviously, America is still a great country. I'm sure Europe will still be livable in 100 years. It'll just be fundamentally different and the old Europe will be gone forever.

You just gotta be OK with giving up your ancestors' way of life and your peoples' genetics.

I personally think that's a shame. On the one hand, America only had a few hundred years of culture. You have what your ancestors have built up over thousands of years.

It's like Japan or China letting in tons of European immigrants and losing Chinese and Japanese culture. And in 100 years every Chinese person looked like Keanu Reeves (or me, I'm mixed Asian/ white myself) and no pure Asian people left. Japan would just be a bunch of people that look like Keanu Reeves eating hamburgers and hot dogs with no sushi in sight. Nothing wrong with that. Life would go on. But it should be understandable if the Japanese wish to prevent that.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  14. Seaside Platinum belt. Mike Perry

Seaside
    Hopefully

Looked into moving Elsewhere? Shit is scary you cannot escape it in the west it seems.

15. covenant Brown Belt

covenant
    You saying the invaders can't be stopped. They most certainly can be stopped regardless of papers, passports etc etc.

Cut the funds and it ceases.

Look i get it. Liberals are convinced their mindset is relatable to everyone within society but that is utterly ridiculous. Advertise for border guards who have the authority too set up deportations.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  16. Hoof Hearted Purple Belt

Hoof Hearted
    Are you advocating for anyone illegally entering another country to be executed?

17. Hoof Hearted Purple Belt

Hoof Hearted
    Pretty much. i'm sure a lot of people criticizing these people (or worse saying they should be murdered) would attempt the same thing.

(That said, they should be put on a boat/plane and sent back.)

mon and silus_2000 like this.
  18. Jackie Blue Black Belt

Jackie Blue
    Honestly, this happens from time to time on local beaches, but since it's not Mohammedans who are completely incompatible with our civilization, it's not nearly as much of a problem.

19. Jackie Blue Black Belt

Jackie Blue
    I have to applaud the filmmakers for the authenticity. They hired a real skinny Somali and not some big black guy from the US doing a shitty African accent.

Rod1 and Devout Pessimist like this.
  20. Ol'Ironhead Brown Belt

Ol'Ironhead

You can do that In Canada now too. And they will give you everything you need, before actual Canadians.

Devout Pessimist likes this.