Islam: "One of the World's Great Faiths"-Donald "Saudi Cuck" Trump

Is Islam one of the worlds great faiths?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Genghis khan was one of the great conquerors of history. That statement doesnt mean his conquests were good but that the effects and event itself in history was huge in how it effects us.

A list of the great faiths would be considered incomplete if islam wasnt one of them imo. From there you can still hold your position of whether or not you like it.

you're right, and trump is right, which ive mentioned. but it is still a PC comment on his part.

1. Length
2. Width
3. Height
4. ?????
5. MAGA

If its factually correct why does it matter?

its just another example of the hypocrisy of this administration.

had obama said the same thing and sword danced in saudi arabia as his first overseas trip, he'd have been drug through the mud and labeled a muslim sympathizer.

had obama said the same thing and sword danced in saudi arabia as his first overseas trip, he'd have been drug through the mud and labeled a muslim sympathizer.

He did far less and was labeled a sektrit mooslem (except when he was killing muslims with drone strikes, then he was a blood thirsty war monger).

It also lends strength to the argument that these people aren't really against PC speech, they're against facing the social consequences of their speech. Because they perfectly grasp why Trump is being PC in Saudi Arabia.

It's interesting in that highlights that it really is about a perceived power differential. Trump should be PC when on someone else's turf - it's the right thing to do. Hence they shouldn't have to be PC in the US because it's their turf, not the turf of the people complaining about the speech.

It's not at all about PC, it's about who has the right to complain and whether or not they have the power to back up their complaints.

Cant argue with that. The supporters of either side dont hold the other to the same standards and i feel this is more true for the trump side.

For real when you get right down to it, Trump probably admires and wishes he was a king like Salman. I mean sure Trump is billionair and President of the US, but he's not a king. Salman has money that would make Trump look like trailer trash.

If you have seen those gaudy family pics of Trump, Melania and Baron you can tell he fashions himself a king like these guys. But he really can't and never will hold a torch to Salman. So he desperately wants to be liked by these goofs.

lol come on rip

would you make such allowances for obama or any liberal politician? youd automatically chalk it up to a PC comment without questioning what they meant by "great."

whats happening now is....trump told you guys a bunch of crazy nationalist shit to get elected, and now hes sword dancing with wahhabis.

Yup. Trump doesn't care about Islam. It's just grandstanding to distinguish himself from the GOP establishment.

Wrong. Trump received an overwhelming majority of the coverage during the elections. In an election cycle were facts and platforms were meaningless, the free press just made it easier for him to campaign without having to pay for it which helped in the general election. The media profited from the hysteria and theatrics, gave them plenty to talk about. Meanwhile, Hillary cheats her way though the DNC primary and it's brushed under the rug before anyone can respond. The media is a huge reason Trump is in office, and it's a mutually beneficial deal for them.

You are reinforcing what I am saying. I basically wrote that the media and celebrities went full retard over Trump and it ultimately helped him win the election. It also helped that the left went full retard with social justice warrior nonsense and Hillary is completely unlikable.

hillaryseizure2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The US itself supports terrorists all the time. America and Saudi Arabia are on the same page there.
yeah if you mean same page as
saudi arabia funneling money into isil splinter groups basically making the us isil supporters by proxy

the only difference between iran and saudi arabia
is that iran shouts "DEATH TO AMERICA"
saudi arabia whispers it......

yeah if you mean same page as
saudi arabia funneling money into isil splinter groups basically making the us isil supporters by proxy

Not sure if you were being sarcastic. But ya the US does support ISIL splinter groups.

I read this , and thought what a load of BS from the guy who was un PC about Islam and Muslims and projected the image he was going to get tough on Islam and Muslims . A good portion of his support was precisely because he was willing to call out Muslim emmigration and wanted to get tough with the Gulf Arabs.

Shortly before the election, I read on a website (I believe it was an alt-right blog) that Trump could very well end up throwing his grass roots under the bus in a huge way. In the final moments of the campaign I decided not to vote for him because my hunch was he was going to be the biggest hypocrite ever.

Trump has made such a 180 on the Gulf Arabs that I am surprised he hasn't got whiplash.

-
You guys remember how much shit Obama got (rightfully so) from the right and un PC folks of whatever political leaning for talking kindly about Islam ; well now Trump doing the same crap.

What happened to clearing the swamp ??????

Geeze, the guy was compared to David Duke throughout the entire primary process and Steve Bannon was constantly referred to as a white nationalist. If herwere to drain the swamp youd hate him either way for some ridiculous reason.

Technically, Islam is one of the three most popular religions, but these complaints are exhausting at this point. It's to the point that if Donald does't offend Islamic leaders it will count as a point against him, and if he does offend them it counts as a point against him. I will now refer to this is a Trump-22.

You knew this was going to be the case as soon as he started making staff picks. He either picks someone who is anti-establishment in which case he kept his word but hires incompetent people, or picks professionals, in which case he is a liar who hires political insiders.

This is one of the reasons I don't bother with topics about Trump on here.
Great post, Kia is one the worlds greatest automakers, even though they lag way behind any U.S. auto maker. Imagine if Trump went to the ME, talked smack and blew a 100 billion dollar deal, Microbrew and Maxine Waters would be leading the way towards impeachment.

Do you guys realize how insane it is to discuss whether Islam is one of the worlds great faiths, while trump just got done selling 100 billion dollars in advanced weapons to the government that was behind 9-11?

@Jack V Savage said it right. It's not Trump who's being called a hypocrite, it's the people who denigrated the previous adminsitration and other people for not being tough on Islam. The people who spend all their time complaining about how we should stop being PC and just say the truth about the religion.

Those people who will now claim that being PC about Islam is the proper way to handle things. Suddenly, they have a soft spot and acceptance for PC behavior after months/years of insisting that any PC behavior makes someone a "cuck".

Just another example of why they have no credibility and lack principles they actually believe in.
7MKka.gif

Not sure if you were being sarcastic. But ya the US does support ISIL splinter groups.
the morons in big govt will never learn
i mean
we trained osama bin laden gave him weapons and money and expected what?
lol

I am so angry about Obama cozying up to Muslims and once again selling out our values for...

Oh wait!

Back