Islam: "One of the World's Great Faiths"-Donald "Saudi Cuck" Trump

Is Islam one of the worlds great faiths?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Technically, Islam is one of the three most popular religions, but these complaints are exhausting at this point. It's to the point that if Donald does't offend Islamic leaders it will count as a point against him, and if he does offend them it counts as a point against him. I will now refer to this is a Trump-22.

What it is is exposing how full of shit attacks of the previous president were. Any president would be an idiot and an asshole to attack a religion with more than a billion followers, but much milder nice comments from Obama drew phony outrage from you guys.

Likewise with the "swamp" stuff. Everyone knows you need experienced people with expertose to do the job at that level and it wouldn't even be an issue for anyone else, but because Trump made the obviously insincere comments about the "swamp," the fact that he's bringing on people with backgrounds he said he wouldn't bring on is notable.

What it is is exposing how full of shit attacks of the previous president were. Any president would be an idiot and an asshole to attack a religion with more than a billion followers, but much milder nice comments from Obama drew phony outrage from you guys.

Likewise with the "swamp" stuff. Everyone knows you need experienced people with expertose to do the job at that level and it wouldn't even be an issue for anyone else, but because Trump made the obviously insincere comments about the "swamp," the fact that he's bringing on people with backgrounds he said he wouldn't bring on is notable.

That's pretty much what most of the criticism is about but the WR hacks don't seem to be able to comprehend that. You can't endlessly attack everyone else for every stupid little thing and then expect immunity when you in turn do everyone of those stupid things. But when you don't have any real idea or policy to run off of, all you can do is attack silly points over and over.

Islam is not so great. It's evil. Look at what the Koran says to do to unbelievers and look at what goes on and is sanctioned by Islam in Islamic countries.

So I don't know what Trump meant by that, but I likely disagree with that.

lool.. at this child. get of the internet your spamming the forum..

giphy.gif

Let the grown ups post insightsful material

I don't think you understand the message of Jesus Christ.

Like when he saved the adulterous woman from being stoned. Then said "go and sin no more."

Right, but didn't God still technically do all those things mentioned?

God is like Kobe after a rape charge. Change the number and message so everyone forgets the rapist Kobe.

At this point it shocks me people still defend Trump. Hes completely done a 180.

Last edited:
Yes, indeed.

"

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Oh my god hahahahaha I cant breath I actually read all that in Tromp's voice.

he literally just gave a terrorist supporting country over 100billion in support and weapons
and bowed like a cuck while they lavished him with gold

you are a clown if you think this is ok

i guess you want the terrorists to win

enjoy when the muslims are raping your loved ones

(sounds like something you would say right?)

The US itself supports terrorists all the time. America and Saudi Arabia are on the same page there.

Had a lot to do with the country not digging another Clinton in office

Barak Hosein Obama is @Ripskaters boogieman, before he goes to bed he checks under his bed for Husein Barak.

In his dreams he is being chased by the big bad Barak inside the dungeons of Barak Mosque who he later discovered is the one who took his toy.

To an extent. I'm not a fan of it but I'm not gonna characterize it as "Obama forcing trannies into girls restrooms", LOL
I don't know that Bill could win an election today. Do you really think so?

He will Blow Job his way again to the Whitehouse.

Barak Hosein Obama is @Ripskaters boogieman, before he goes to bed he checks under his bed for Husein Barak.

In his dreams he is being chased by the big bad Barak inside the dungeons of Barak Mosque who he later discovered is the one who took his toy.

1phycu.jpg

O-b-A-M-a_by_wallace.png

Last edited:
stop

"great" does have varying meanings, but how many times have you ever heard someone say that aids is a great religion?

its 100% clear what trump meant by this, but trump fans are just making excuses for him. i have no doubt that he is not praising islam here, but he is 100% implying that islam is one of the world's largest and most historically important religions. thats a 180 from how you guys actually want him to act here. you didnt want to hear him say that in any of "greats" many contexts.

Genghis khan was one of the great conquerors of history. That statement doesnt mean his conquests were good but that the effects and event itself in history was huge in how it effects us.

A list of the great faiths would be considered incomplete if islam wasnt one of them imo. From there you can still hold your position of whether or not you like it.

Genghis khan was one of the great conquerors of history. That statement doesnt mean his conquests were good but that the effects and event itself in history was huge in how it effects us.

A list of the great faiths would be considered incomplete if islam wasnt one of them imo. From there you can still hold your position of whether or not you like it.

"AIDS is one of the great viruses"

"What if I told you there is no toy . . .?"

1phycu.jpg

O-b-A-M-a_by_wallace.png

Then as Rip was about to escape the dungeon into the light a huge spheroid object cast a yuge shadow and Rip thinks to himself I knew it Big bad barrack built a death star!! But as he move closser it seems the spheroid object has a head of an ugly woman a huge fat woman.

But no its Michael Moor and he is holding a sign Rip I am your Fat Father...

@Jack V Savage said it right. It's not Trump who's being called a hypocrite, it's the people who denigrated the previous adminsitration and other people for not being tough on Islam. The people who spend all their time complaining about how we should stop being PC and just say the truth about the religion.

Those people who will now claim that being PC about Islam is the proper way to handle things. Suddenly, they have a soft spot and acceptance for PC behavior after months/years of insisting that any PC behavior makes someone a "cuck".

Just another example of why they have no credibility and lack principles they actually believe in.

At this point it shocks me people still defend Trump. Hes completely done a 180.

Right? Trump during election "Muslims hate us!"

Trump on his first international trip... Goes to the source of Wahhabism and the 9/11 attacks and makes a bigly deal.

Back