Islam: "One of the World's Great Faiths"-Donald "Saudi Cuck" Trump

Is Islam one of the worlds great faiths?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a lot to do with the country not digging another Clinton in office
Well, Bill could do well in an election if he was in good health. People tend to like Bill. My uncle met Bill twice and Bill remembered his name.

But the Trump phenomenon was a backlash against Obama and how he went too far left with Islamic immigration, praising clock boy, race baiting with BLM and trying to force trannies into the girls restrooms.

All that ignited Trump.

Well, Bill could do well in an election if he was in good health.

But the Trump phenomenon was a backlash against Obama and how he went too far left with Islamic immigration, praising clock boy, race baiting with BLM and trying to force trannies into the girls restrooms.

All that ignited Trump.
To an extent. I'm not a fan of it but I'm not gonna characterize it as "Obama forcing trannies into girls restrooms", LOL
I don't know that Bill could win an election today. Do you really think so?

To an extent. I'm not a fan of it but I'm not gonna characterize it as "Obama forcing trannies into girls restrooms", LOL
I don't know that Bill could win an election today. Do you really think so?
The democrat party went too far left. If Bill was still 90's Bill, yes I think he would win.

Hillary was calling for the same things Obama was. But Bill is likeable too. I do think he's gone left though too since the 90's. And today that would hurt him. Because the Trump movement is a backlash against the last 8 years.

Obama was threatening NC by witholding school funding if they didn't put trannies in the girls restrooms.

The democrat party went too far left. If Bill was still 90's Bill, yes I think he would win.

Hillary was calling for the same things Obama was. But Bill is likeable too. I do think he's gone left though too since the 90's. And today that would hurt him. Because the Trump movement is a backlash against the last 8 years.

Obama was threatening NC by witholding school funding if they didn't put trannies in the girls restrooms.
Agreed and fuck withholding funding over that

The original definition explanation of the swamp was Washington insiders, lobbyists, and elected politicians (from Congress).

Trump's entire cabinet just about and his Administration consists overwhelmingly of outsiders, those outsiders come from the Military (Generals, or high ranking military men, and from law enforcement, and then consists of businessmen) most of those businessmen were considered respective outsiders. Carl Icahn, and Steve Schwarzman are considered outside of the norm for economic/business advisors.

Tillerson SOS is an Oil man, and former President CEO of Exxonmobil,
the list goes on and on
Even the NY times and LA times and other liberal outlets could report this fact. Yes it bothers a lot of people that so many rich folk were picked. However, it is obvious to anyone with eyes and a brain and who can read a little bit that the people selected are overwhelmingly not the picks that 'establishment' republicans would of picked.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trumps-transition-sg-storygallery.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/us/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-picks.html?_r=0

You're being totally daft. Trumps cabinet may have political outsiders but he's filling up the swamp with 20 footers all the same. The usual Republican picks would come from the groups of career politicians, think-tanks, lobbyists but now in the Trump era even that little fig leaf of respectability for propriety's sake is not needed. Apparently now billionaires Icahn and Schwartzman don't have to worry the appearance of a conflict of interest.

As with the Bush era, the cabinet picks seem to at odds with the aims of their own posts. Perry an anti pollution crank in charge of the DOE, fossil fuel champion Pruitt heading EPA, from the LA times link you quoted -
Step by step, Trump is assembling an administration far more conservative than his campaign. Yeah Trump is filling up the swamp very well.

Islam is not so great. It's evil. Look at what the Koran says to do to unbelievers and look at what goes on and is sanctioned by Islam in Islamic countries.

So I don't know what Trump meant by that, but I likely disagree with that.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant;
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel;
Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant;
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel;
Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Why did you post this verse RP?

Deuteronomy 17

Don't talk about the jews that way.

I look forward to the weapons Trump sold to the House of Saud being used in Yemen or some other shit hole in the Middle East.
The biggest supporter of terrorism giving our President gold chains. That was symbolic. The Saudi master just gave their attack dog a new collar.
Their last dog would not listen, but this one likes money and easily controlled.

Well that's Old Testament.

Christians don't do that cause Jesus changed that. "Love your enemies."

This is what Jesus thought of your excuse.

John 10:35
35 If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken—

Matthew 4:4
It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

Matthew 5:17-18

17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

This is what Jesus thought of your excuse.

John 10:35
35 If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken—

Matthew 4:4
It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

Matthew 5:17-18

17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
I don't think you understand the message of Jesus Christ.

Like when he saved the adulterous woman from being stoned. Then said "go and sin no more."

Like when he saved the adulterous woman from being stoned. Then said "go and sin no more."

Jesus was married to a prostitute

Why don't we stop fixating on what he said and focus on him having no issue arming the Saudis and taking their money at a discount.

Right? Who care's what the President of the "greatest country" in the world says to the rest of the world? When has a President saying something ever had consequences?

They probably just didn't do their research like the Old Testament commanded.

They were just hasty with their stoning. Didn't CSI the case enough.

Back