Islam is not a religion

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Not just a religion, its a political movement that wants to impose its rule and laws around the world.

It is able to escape any kind of real scrutiny or criticism under the guise of "religion" or "race". But, they aren't exactly Buddhists or astrologist are they?

Islam is like the speed of communism. If only it were just a religion.

iaposm_confused_by_your_stupidity_tshirt.jpg

Exactly. Look up and be alarmed at how many are already in government and other positions of influence/guidance.

I'm still shocked that Canada's Minister of Immigration is a Muslim Somalian (background), appointed on Jan 10th, 2017.

Prime Minister Trudeau also appointed a Minster of Democratic Reform when he started office at the end of 2015. She is a Muslim too, though now the position has been removed and now she's a Minister of Women's issues.

Islam's express devotion is to Islam and the spread of it. The devotion to its cultic practices keeps them absolutely locked in.

It has no power on its own. It's these globalists and international bankers that remove them from their natural habitat and throw them at us.

It has no power on its own. It's these globalists and international bankers that remove them from their natural habitat and throw them at us.

I think it gets complicated IMO. Islam certainly has cultic power and control over its followers. And they move in rhythm to its teaching. I mean they are on their own seeking power positions despite what globalists are doing. I think technology has enabled Islam's spread as much as anything.

All religions with revealed scripture are ultimately political movements. The idea that all of these disgruntled young men have a nuanced understanding of the Quran is unrealistic -- they're just part of a movement the same way a Soviet soldier didn't necessarily understand Kant.

Marxism emulated the Islamic model heavily: Appeal to the inevitable disenfranchised masses in a globalizing environment by promising them status independent of ethnicity or caste, on the condition that they become become cannon fodder for a small clique who (despite being an ethnocaste) market themselves as a necessary instrument for equality.

It has a magic sky dad. Its a religion.

I live in America so I'm extremely familiar with political Christianity. As recently as fifteen years ago my country swore on God's will through Christ that we had to destroy Iraq. Funny that we have that in common with ISIS.

It has a magic sky dad. Its a religion.
It's funny that people interpret it that way. From my understanding in Judaism God tells Moses he is "I AM" or "I shall be".

I've listened to a Rabbi explain this to mean God, as a concept, is all things past, present and future. Literally everything.

Kind of defeats the typical atheist argument that followers of these religions believe in a man with a beard in the sky.

I live in America so I'm extremely familiar with political Christianity. As recently as fifteen years ago my country swore on God's will through Christ that we had to destroy Iraq. Funny that we have that in common with ISIS.

That must be a problem with some nationalistic mentality but for that you can't blame Christianity (whether it is
Adventist, Anabaptist, Anglican, Baptist, Calvinist, Catholic, Charismatic, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Pentecostal, Protestant, Eastern Orthodox Eastern Catholic, Oriental Orthodox, Assyria) & this is coming from a person who is not even a christian( I am a Hindu BTW).

If you read history, No other religion apart from Islam has such violent history ( Keeping Crusade, Holy War, Inquisition, forced conversion everything my mind) . Now every religion in the past has intervened into politics & was crucial at point at they still are trying to intervene in politics & national policies. But Islamists & their propaganda & their cause for fighting their religion blows anything out of proportion, dwarfs every other religion & their political activities.

If scientology is recognised as a religion then so is this one.

Though I'm all for banning all religions until god or the spagetti monster or Thor or one of the many others turn up and make a claim to this mess.

Funny how none have turned up so far, I wonder why...

Back