"Islam has no future for our society"

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Very good video that gets right to the point please watch as this is a very important subject. Thoughts people?

islam is very deceptive due to both taqqiya and abrogation

abrogation means that if the quran contradicts itself, then you go with whatever happened after because allah is revealing more truth. so there can be peaceful messages, which get overruled by the "nonbelievers must submit or die" stuff after.

abrogation means that if the quran contradicts itself, then you go with whatever happened after because allah is revealing more truth. so there can be peaceful messages, which get overruled by the "nonbelievers must submit or die" stuff after.
But the order purest word of allah was spoken to the prophet so we must live by the medieval teachings! Abrogate that, cunt!

But srsly, like any religion its a series of contradictions but for some rain tha shmooftis like to interpret the version that tells them to cut ppls heads off.

I don't think religion has no future in our society so I'm with him.

It's risk versus reward with a massive risk and very dismal reward. Cant have them...they are no good. these peaceful messages you speak of are not practiced at all.. instead they opt to throw acid in a girls eyes because she was learning to read. And firebomb women's healthcare clinics and blow up gay bars and rape any woman not in full garb.

I don't think religion has no future in our society so I'm with him.

In 1776, the French philosopher Voltaire said this: “100 years from my day there will not be a Bible in the earth except one that is looked upon by an antiquarian curiosity-seeker."

I suppose the rumors of the Bible's demise were greatly exaggerated.

Individual religions may indeed fade away--as many already have--but religion will always be with us in one form or another. Always.

My muslim Bangladeshi neighbor mows my lawn when I travel and brings me a box of sweets at the end of Ramadan..... still waiting for him to firebomb me for being a non believer.

Seriously though, speaking in absolutes is both dangerous and disingenuous. Islam has its problems, but not every muslim is looking to kill all infidels.

It's risk versus reward with a massive risk and very dismal reward. Cant have them...they are no good. these peaceful messages you speak of are not practiced at all.. instead they opt to throw acid in a girls eyes because she was learning to read. And firebomb women's healthcare clinics and blow up gay bars and rape any woman not in full garb.

Unfortunately, Islam is the future and they will not even have to fight to gain it.

My muslim Bangladeshi neighbor mows my lawn when I travel and brings me a box of sweets at the end of Ramadan..... still waiting for him to firebomb me for being a non believer.

Seriously though, speaking in absolutes is both dangerous and disingenuous. Islam has its problems, but not every muslim is looking to kill all infidels.
Only right wing nutjobs think that muslims are evil psychopaths. The problem is much deeper. Using the internet's favorite law, think of the nazis:
Many people that supported the nazis had jewish friends and neighbors. Some even had jewish spouses. But when shit happened and they had to choose between sticking up to their fellow aryans or the christ killers they choose their own people.
Or look at Iraqi and Syria. Sunnis, Christians, Ezidis, Shias and even the Alawites lived in relative peace in most places. When ISIS took over some cities Sunnis that lived peacefully with Shias and Ezidis decided to join the movement and kill and enslave them. People were surprised seeing their formerly friendly neighbors blowing themselves up to kill them. People can radicalize fast when their side is on power and demanding loyalty.
And the list goes on, Rohingyas and Rakhines, Chinese and Malays, Hutus and Tutsis...

Now, it's unlikely such a scenario will happen in any western country for the foreseeable future, but the question is, why let these people in?
There are a few highly qualified ones, like Iranians fleeing the Islamic revolution, sure, but these are not the ones changing demographics(IT geniuses from Pakistan are not the ones creating islamic ghettos in europe), why let in 1 million syrians like Merkel did? Why let in around 300 thousand muslims a year in the US?
Many come from places like Sudan, Somalia, Chad...places that never contributed anything to humanity, their diaspora has never accomplished anything, they usually have no usable skills, the places they go to register an increase in crime and flight of the original residents, at best they find a low skilled job that will most likely go away soon due to automation and they will live on welfare.

I work with a Muslim that gives you a hand and you don't even have to ask. If he runs for coffee or to the store he asks if we need anything. he is an incredibly generous and considerate person. He is the reward. but the risk is too high.
The Natives, robbed of their land and the atrocities done to their people...do not act out like them. The Japanese. bombed to hell at Hiroshima do not act out like them, the Congo do not act out like them. All of these other cultures do not do what they do.
That's why with Muslims its risk versus reward and its not worth it. its also written in their code. To take over, Armageddon.....they are no fucking good. Europe is, Canada is, letting them take over all because they don't want to be called a name. Big things need to happen and I believe the shift is happening slowly. ..but Muslims are a fucking plague man.

Its going that way yes but the tide is turning I have hope.

Its gonna take a massive amount of breeding from the other side just to even things out. Christians, atheists, agnostics, wiccans, catholics, and WHATEVER better start pumping out some babies or the future is gonna be bleak for this planet.

Ok, but what percent are? Majority?

Its gonna take a massive amount of breeding from the other side just to even things out. Christians, atheists, agnostics, wiccans, catholics, and WHATEVER better start pumping out some babies or the future is gonna be bleak for this planet.
African Christians are doing fine, muslims may outnumber christians by a slight margin but not much due to southern africa.

In 1776, the French philosopher Voltaire said this: “100 years from my day there will not be a Bible in the earth except one that is looked upon by an antiquarian curiosity-seeker."

I suppose the rumors of the Bible's demise were greatly exaggerated.

Individual religions may indeed fade away--as many already have--but religion will always be with us in one form or another. Always.
Not when we merge with machines and eventually discover how to live forever through transfer of consciousness. Will be a long time from now but im sure of it. Why fear god when you cannot die?

Not when we merge with machines and eventually discover how to live forever through transfer of consciousness. Will be a long time from now but im sure of it. Why fear god when you cannot die?

To get back to the problem here. Jihadist live to die. Believing that paradise awaits when they do good by the Quran whether it's killing a jew which can no way ever be wrong in their eyes. Killing a jew is a win/win....Or blowing up infidels downtown...These people are rotten to the core.

The Future does not belong to those who slanders the name of Obama!

But a majority of Muslims around the world support terrorism and support throwing gay people off rooftops. Is that the type of thing we want in the West? Shouldn't we be protecting our women, and LGBT people?

Back