Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

Indeed. I was pleasantly surprised.

I think sometimes shoop threads can be a hit or miss. I've seen some with the funniest expressions/position not get any attention and other threads do 10+ pages.

It seems that there has been a wave of new shoopers in the last several weeks and the last couple shoop threads i've seen have been really active.

It's nice to have more and more people participate and keep these threads active rather then leaving them die after 2-3 pages.

I am the master (of disaster) at making shoop threads. Literally no one makes them like me. Check this one out; it's off the charts. UFC 218 December 2, 2017, Max Halloway KO'd Aldo. Some real nice templates, I made a thread, and not one shoop!! (and I even got flamed!!) I never made a shoop thread after that until recently and that one sucked too.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-the-aldo.3669575/

I am the master (of disaster) at making shoop threads. Literally no one makes them like me. Check this one out; it's off the charts. UFC 218 December 2, 2017, Max Halloway KO'd Aldo. Some real nice templates, I made a thread, and not one shoop!! (and I even got flamed!!) I never made a shoop thread after that until recently and that one sucked too.

In my defense, seeing my response to you in that thread, I believe another shoop thread about that event took over and bumped yours down. I could be wrong and just forgot about it altogether, who remembers.

Damn, and those face expressions were really good.

I guess most of the shoopers were Aldo fans lol

Sometimes bumping the thread with a shoop helps especially if it's early on. My thread started to die out at some point so I bumped it with another shoop and it became active again for several other pages.

It can happen if you start your thread and most of the shoopers are offline at that time. The thread can go unoticed and quickly leave the first page of the forum.

In my defense, seeing my response to you in that thread, I believe another shoop thread about that event took over and bumped yours down. I could be wrong and just forgot about it altogether, who remembers.

There wasn't. I remembered it well, every last detail. That shoop I made was 1.5 years in the making. When I first started off I so wanted to make that shoop. So I practiced and practiced and practiced and finally did it. The time was right, I made a thread to debut my creation!! It was gonna be awesome and people were gonna cheer my name!! Then one person showed up, said I sucked, and another one popped in, snuck out the back door, and said they will be back later. Devastated me man.

I made this gif for self pity.
bwr-cry-gif.475489

Damn, and those face expressions were really good. I guess most of the shoopers were Aldo fans lol. Sometimes bumping the thread with a shoop helps especially if it's early on. My thread started to die out at some point so I bumped it with another shoop and it became active again for several other pages. It can happen if you start your thread and most of the shoopers are offline at that time. The thread can go unoticed and quickly leave the first page of the forum.

Oh man I got other horror stories too. My Holy Trinity (of the time) Shoop thread where Paige, Sage, and Mike Perry all lost in the same UFC event. 39 replies and only 7 of them were shoops.

Another time I made a shoop thread for when Rockhold lost to Bisping. OK it did fairly well with like 170 replies but someone came in after me, like hrs later, made the same damned thread, got over 400 replies and mine died. I just don't make them anymore.

Wish we could set alerts for the new "Shoop" prefix or for when "shoop" appears in a thread. That would get a lot of attention to the shoop threads. Maybe I can ask the higher ups.

Attachments

• bwr-cry.gif
    bwr-cry.gif
    310.2 KB · Views: 260
Thanks dude you’re the man I’m excited for this one

Yea me too. We are doing this one pretty fast after the MS Pain contest we just had for 229 and 230. Now were are having ISL for 231 and 232. We jsut wait for good events to have these contests and the timing was good.

tenor.gif

I was one of the first to reply and you added at least 3 people ahead of me, I deleted the post and went to sleep

You wanted to enter the contest? I must not have seen your post if you did say you wanted to. I am gonna add you to the list to make sure you get on. Let me know if that's a mistake. #16.

Maybe you didn't tag him the first time you commented? Deleting it probably didn't help lol
I got over 5 likes for the post before I deleted it :D and yeah I tagged him, I thought I was being trolled so waited around to see how it played out. It's all good anyway, I made it in time. This cold is making me so irritable

I got over 5 likes for the post before I deleted it :D and yeah I tagged him, I thought I was being trolled so waited around to see how it played out. It's all good anyway, I made it in time. This cold is making me so irritable
Yea, I remember seeing your post and then it disappeared so I found it odd. Thought you had been banned for a sec. Anyway, it's nice to have you

Back