Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

This won't go 2 rounds, mark my words. I will secure enough points in the first to win this whole fookin contest.

I predict these tings.

tumblr_nn8ou8WyKK1r86qtto1_500.gif
Your lead won’t matter. Are you discounting my epic 2nd round comeback in the Paint shoop contest? I intend to do the same this time around. I aim for 19th place in the first round, and somewhere ahead of @Myrddin Wild, @in the liver and yourself once the dust settles.

Your helmet looks like an egg, and it will be smeshed!

I looked at it and was impressed by the smoothness even before you said something. Ace job!! Smooth as your mom's 'okole.

You sonofabitch, a compliment and an insult. I respect that. Well played Sir.

Nice. #11. Let's hope this thing doesn't go two rounds. "2nd Round Ottawaguy" is like Motivated Penn plus Chuck with that look in his eyes, sprinkled with Ronda's boxing.
Insert you’regoddamnrightbreakingbadguy.gif

<escalate99>

Comp is some way off yet.

If Jon Jones runs over a pregnant nun while driving a truck he stole from his drug dealer on his way to the weigh in, then that second round is mine for sure.

I'll get started on that shoop, as there is a good chance of that happening.

What I meant is that the face would have been a good choice for a "Too long didn't read" gif lol

I know. Was busting chops. You know I love you bro.

Was on a shameless self-promotion tip.

That face would have been a good fit for that gif

HdAtIUF.png

Or this one

C7sk8UA.png
I gotta say that your Fight Night 140 Shoop thread has produced some gems. The facial expression was perfect for this.

The Moment you realize the International Shoop League has started and no-one is going to post a template for you to use:

giphy.gif

I gotta say that your Fight Night 140 Shoop thread has produced some gems. The facial expression was perfect for this.

I second that. @Sansnom's 140 thread went way beyond expectations. Some amazing stuff in there.

Your lead won’t matter. Are you discounting my epic 2nd round comeback in the Paint shoop contest? I intend to do the same this time around. I aim for 19th place in the first round, and somewhere ahead of @Myrddin Wild, @in the liver and yourself once the dust settles.

Your helmet looks like an egg, and it will be smeshed!

Your trash talk is stuff of legends.

200.gif

@bigwaverider I want to sign up

Gotcha brah. go over the rules. there's been some minor changes since last time. #12.

The Moment you realize the International Shoop League has started and no-one is going to post a template for you to use:

giphy.gif

Here's a paper bag template. Should help with the hyperventilation.

bag.png

Indeed. I was pleasantly surprised.

I think sometimes shoop threads can be a hit or miss. I've seen some with the funniest expressions/position not get any attention and other threads do 10+ pages.

It seems that there has been a wave of new shoopers in the last several weeks and the last couple shoop threads i've seen have been really active.

It's nice to have more and more people participate and keep these threads active rather then leaving them die after 2-3 pages.

Back