Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

I just watched 232 card. That is one of the best events, so many great fights.

Thanks bro's I'm just watching a tutorial on this because I had no idea what it was.

Liquify is cool. I use it occasionally here such as to make an emotion on a fighter's face. I just used it the other day to make Perry smile. OK OK crappy work, it was just a shit shoop, but this is what I did. I actually copy/pasted part of his lip/mouth/beard and Liquified it horribly. But when it was made small for the gif, it looked OK. I needed him to be happy. :)

89JRXKm.gif

mike-perry-side-view-png.486335
smile-mike-perry-side-view-png.486337

Attachments

• mike-perry-side-view.png
    mike-perry-side-view.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 193
  • smile-mike-perry-side-view.png
    smile-mike-perry-side-view.png
    358.3 KB · Views: 192
I just watched 232 card. That is one of the best events, so many great fights.

Yeah, that card is stacked. Should be some awesome shoop material from that event.

Liquify is cool. I use it occasionally here such as to make an emotion on a fighter's face. I just used it the other day to make Perry smile. OK OK crappy work, it was just a shit shoop, but this is what I did. I actually copy/pasted part of his lip/mouth/beard and Liquified it horribly. But when it was made small for the gif, it looked OK. I needed him to be happy. :)

89JRXKm.gif

{<jordan}

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, that shoop is incredible and hilarious. I love it.

Thanks for that other tutorial as well much better than the one I was watching, the guy was speaking a million miles an hour and just turbo clicking tabs I didn't know wtf was going on.

{<jordan}

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, that shoop is incredible and hilarious. I love it.

Thanks for that other tutorial as well much better than the one I was watching, the guy was speaking a million miles an hour and just turbo clicking tabs I didn't know wtf was going on.

That Shoop as actually a good example. It used both Liquify and Puppet Warp. Notice the shape of Perry's head in the templates. Then look at the shoop how he had to be Puppet Warped so that his head is tilted back and bent into shape to fit into the gif. If he was left normal, when then guy nose nudges him, it wouldn't have worked right.

That Shoop as actually a good example. It used both Liquify and Puppet Warp. Notice the shape of Perry's head in the templates. Then look at the shoop how he had to be Puppet Warped so that his head is tilted back and bent into shape to fit into the gif. If he was left normal, when then guy nose nudges him, it wouldn't have worked right.

Nice, I'm starting to pick up on a few things looking at everyone's shoops that I wouldn't have noticed in the past, this shoop is an awesome example.

Why the hell is Bob Ross's index finger blurred? or am I just tripping?

Nice, I'm starting to pick up on a few things looking at everyone's shoops that I wouldn't have noticed in the past, this shoop is an awesome example. Why the hell is Bob Ross's index finger blurred? or am I just tripping?

It's the Feathering on the mask. Feathering? Yes another thing to know. It softens the edges of a selection or mask so that it doesn't have a hard edge giving it that "cut out look". You can set the Feathering to X amount of pixels. The Feathering works good where he is stroking Perry's neck because I tried to color match his neck with the deer. If the deer was let's say pink, the feathering would have shown that. However it's more noticeable on the index finger because Bob Ross's blue shirt is bleeding through. It could have been corrected but I didn't feel like it.

It's the Feathering on the mask. Feathering? Yes another thing to know. It softens the edges of a selection or mask so that it doesn't have a hard edge giving it that "cut out look". You can set the Feathering to X amount of pixels. The Feathering works good where he is stroking Perry's neck because I tried to color match his neck with the deer. If the deer was let's say pink, the feathering would have shown that. However it's more noticeable on the index finger because Bob Ross's blue shirt is bleeding through. It could have been corrected but I didn't feel like it.

Finally, something I've heard about, I've been learning about feathering I've even used it on some of the templates I've made.

I legit laughed out loud at that shoop, it's brilliant. Monica Perry looks so happy.

How many votes should we do for the first round? I doubt we will have 20 people. 27 had signed up and 5 have bowed out, so it could be as high as 22 but I doubt it. 3 votes per person? More? Not less than 3 I think.

Last edited:
3 votes sounds good to me.

How many votes should we do for the first round? I doubt we will have 20 people. 27 had signed up and 3 have bowed out, so it could be as high as 24 but I doubt it. 3 votes per person? More? Not less than 3 I think.
3 at the absolute minimum, but 5 looks better since this is just the first round. Just my thoughts, not a mandate or anything.

How many votes should we do for the first round? I doubt we will have 20 people. 27 had signed up and 3 have bowed out, so it could be as high as 24 but I doubt it. 3 votes per person? More? Not less than 3 I think.

I suggest 6 because it's ISL 6, but I don't really know

3 at the absolute minimum, but 5 looks better since this is just the first round. Just my thoughts, not a mandate or anything.

I agree on 3 being the minimum. 5 is high but doable too since it is the first round. Let's see what everyone else says.

I suggest 6 because it's ISL 6, but I don't really know

A creative answer from a creative person. :D

3 votes sounds good to me.

W/E the people decide. It's our contest. 3 is good but there is no reason we can't do more. This is our show after all.

Back