Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

You should all just quit, I've got this one in the bag. I think my 45-minute gif will come out on top, easy.
Let's see, it takes me 2 hours to do a 30 frame, one second gif. A 45 minute gif would require the rest of December and half of January.

Let's see, it takes me 2 hours to do a 30 frame, one second gif. A 45 minute gif would require the rest of December and half of January.

I did it in gimp too, I started in 2012, Photoshop would have made it too easy. Lmao, could you imagine trying to make a 45-minute gif? I'd never want to see another shoop again.

@jei's TV CHAMP Belt is up for grabs!!! We got 2 contenders atm.
@Myrddin Wild
@Ottawaguy

{<Scared}

Who else is in!?!?!?!
I accept your challenge.

I have nothing but pure confidence going in.

C3PO.gif

Attachments

• sage-fight.gif
    sage-fight.gif
    942.6 KB · Views: 128
DmbxJ3L.gif

For not posting the version of that gif that you shooped.
Here is the shoop version, but since I have no clue about how to do masks it doesn't quite work.

I named him Kos3PO.

Kos3PO.gif

When things quiet down and you're not so busy, you really need to show me how to use the puppet warp feature properly, it can add so much to gifs. I'm assuming that is what you used here?

When things quiet down and you're not so busy, you really need to show me how to use the puppet warp feature properly, it can add so much to gifs. I'm assuming that is what you used here?

That's not puppet warp but I will show you how to use it. This tutorial is all you need to know. That Sage was made with ancient Hawaiian secrets.

edit: One thing to add to this Tutorial. ALWAYS convert the thing you are Puppet Warping into a Smart Object first so you can re-edit the Puppet Warp latter on. If it isn't a Smart Object, then you cannot edit the Puppet Warp. You will have to Puppet Warp it again.

edit edit: For example in the video tutorial, Marty, who is a great Photoshooper and teacher, put the right wrist in front of the left arm. Once he committed those changes, if wanted to make the right wrist go behind the left arm, he couldn't. If he converted it to a Smart Object first, he could go back and re-edit his existing Puppet Warp.

Last edited:
That's not puppet warp but I will show you how to use it. This tutorial is all you need to know. That Sage was made with ancient Hawaiian secrets.

edit: One thing to add to this Tutorial. ALWAYS convert the thing you are Puppet Warping into a Smart Object so you can re-edit the Puppet Warp latter on. If it isn't a Smart Object, then you cannot edit the Puppet Warp. You will have to Puppet Warp it again.

That's awesome, another good tutorial I need to save.

Dam those ancient Hawaiians and their secrets..............they know all the cool shoop stuff.

edit: One thing to add to this Tutorial. ALWAYS convert the thing you are Puppet Warping into a Smart Object first so you can re-edit the Puppet Warp latter on. If it isn't a Smart Object, then you cannot edit the Puppet Warp. You will have to Puppet Warp it again.

edit edit: For example in the video tutorial, Marty, who is a great Photoshooper and teacher, put the right wrist in front of the left arm. Once he committed those changes, if wanted to make the right wrist go behind the left arm, he couldn't. If he converted it to a Smart Object first, he could go back and re-edit his existing Puppet Warp.

Is the facial movement you achieved in the Sage shoop possible with the puppet warp? can you get close to it just using puppet warp? e.g. like raising the eyebrows slightly or opening the mouth to mimic speech?

Is the facial movement you achieved in the Sage shoop possible with the puppet warp? can you get close to it just using puppet warp? e.g. like raising the eyebrows slightly or opening the mouth to mimic speech?

Absolutely. You can get close but you are going to have to do it frame by frame and it may be challenging. And read both of my edits from my last post....

There are probably a Brazillion Tutorials on Liquify. Not saying this is an end all tutorial but I just found it and it may give you an idea about Liquify. I know there are new features in 2018 and 2019 which this tutorial doesn't get into. Honestly you need a much longer tutorial than this to really understand Liquify, but this will get you sort of an idea. There are also brushes where you can "nudge" things like eyebrows or smiles/frowns. There are Bloat and Pucker Tools too. In the Liquify Filter you can "mask" areas that you don't want to be affected (this is different from a normal mask as it it part of the Liquify Filter). You can make funky stuff like this image below.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back