Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

I'm totally calm:

hgA7CVR.gif

haha me too...

edit: did you put the "28 hours" in that gif?

200w.gif

Hard to get that reflection right without using another head and body. But just putting it there is a nice touch for sure. My only suggestion is to make the shirt in the reflection a light brown to match the original - if it's even worth it. Reflections can be challenging because you sometimes have to use "the other side" of the image that may not be view-able. It's challenging when doing reflections for the under side of a car for example. Stuff like that takes time and it can take a LOT of time.

But to be honest, I didn't even notice the reflection was off till you said "I took a shortcut" (assuming that's the shortcut you are talking about). Not like we pixel peep on these shoops. :D
i actually only added the head, i didn't change the jacket. I'm not against making changes if it aids the shoop though, i still wish i had cut the front of the reflected face as I mentioned before.

And I agree about it being time consuming, at that point I didn't care enough to look for another photo of Magny. Not many saw the shoop anyway

Damn bro, I submitted mine and it's the greatest shoop of all time. Where your shoop at?

<{natewhut}>

:D jk, good luck on your finishing touches.

I submitted mine just before, yours is now the second greatest shoop of all time.

<BirdieOwn>

Last edited:
I submitted mine just before, your's is now the second greatest shoop of all time.

<BirdieOwn>
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Well, the hardest one is done. UFC 232 should be pretty easy to get inspiration from with Jon Jones in the main event.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Well, the hardest one is done. UFC 232 should be pretty easy to get inspiration from with Jon Jones in the main event.

Yeah, I didn't realize it was so far away, we've got plenty of time.

I'm looking forward to seeing yours, you always make stuff that brings the lulz.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

But if you come up with the same idea as another person and they execute it better you will get smashed in the voting. It's risky going for the low hanging fruit ;)

Why don't you run the next round? Then you can be "lucky". :D
You know what, scratch that. :D
But if you come up with the same idea as another person and they execute it better you will get smashed in the voting. It's risky going for the low hanging fruit ;)
You're right, it happens all the time. But sometimes it can be surprising. Original ideas can be a hit or miss. You know that with Jon Jones there are bound to be a lot of Drug/USADA related shoops. But the Jones shoop still never get old lol.

I think the best way to be successful in these contests is to have a quality shoop but with a simple concept. I noticed that the shoops that have deeper meanings and a lot of easter eggs will sometimes get overlooked by the average voter.

What I love about these contests is that you can sometimes have a good idea of who made what based on the style of the shoop. Everyone has their own style and that's what's fun. Empty Emp and Bigwaverider shoops are usually the easiest ones to guess because they usually stand out from the lot. But I think with shoopers evolving and the talent pool getting bigger this will be a harder one.

Last edited:
You know what, scratch that. :D

You're right, it happens all the time. But sometimes it can be surprising. Original ideas can be a hit or miss. You know that with Jon Jones there are bound to be a lot of Drug/USADA related shoops. But the Jones shoop still never get old lol.

I think the best way to be successful in these contests is to have a quality shoop but with a simple concept. I noticed that the shoops that have deeper meanings and a lot of easter eggs will sometimes get overlooked by the average voter.

What I love about these contests is that you can sometimes have a good idea of who made what based on the style of the shoop. Everyone has their own style and that's what's fun. Empty Emp and Bigwaverider shoops are usually the easiest ones to guess because they usually stand out from the lot. But I think with shoopers evolving and the talent pool getting bigger this will be a harder one.

You should all just quit, I've got this one in the bag. I think my 45-minute gif will come out on top, easy.

You should all just quit, I've got this one in the bag. I think my 45-minute gif will come out on top, easy.
<DontBelieve1>

My shoop took roughly 7 hours to do last night with a some breaks in between.

PS: Now I know we can be expecting a gif from you. Thanks for narrowing down my guesses on which one is yours :D

<DontBelieve1>

My shoop took roughly 7 hours to do last night with a some breaks in between.

PS: Now I know we can be expecting a gif from you. Thanks for narrowing down my guesses on which one is yours :D

Now you're looking for a gif, you should read my sig.

This ISL is like an episode from Game of Thrones.........everyone is lying, just waiting for that moment to smash a bottle of proper 12 over their opponents head.

a popularity contest? Noooooo

J/k I don't spend long intervals looking at individual shoops so why expect anyone else to do the same right?

I enjoyed working on mine but haven't got high expectations for it even if it's impossible to know until we see ALL the masterpieces

Back